Warning Visarun Scam

Sorry for my English I am German

<contact OP by PM for info>

Please avoid this company at all costs. The guy is a cheating thief .On his company webpage you will not find any information where the visarun will cross the border .Just telling you NOT go to Aranyaprathet . I contact him for more information because I wanted to make my visarun to Myanmar in Kanchanaburi.

He confirmed his Company will go there on Thursday. At the meeting point an unfriendly lady gave me some immigration papers to fill in.

When I saw the Cambodian arrival card I got angry and asked her what the hell going on here. Her ridiculous answer was that the government changed the law and you get only 7 days of extension at the thai immigration when you come back Thailand. That’s why they can not go there . After short time the boss arrived. The second lie on this morning- The thai government has closed the border the day before.!!! What bullshit he was talking to me.

He blamed all the world for this (not existing) problems but he only wants the best for his customers. I left the place without any comment. No mind to discuss with lying and cheating people.

Stay away from this guy and save your money. Not book his service. The company is real humbug.

He offers just an ordinary Aranyaprathet/Cambodia visarun but he claims do give you a special one.

Nobody need a visa-company for visarun in Aranyaprathet. You can do by yourself or use the touts. For small money they will organize all for you. You need more information pm me

Edited by ubonjoe
Removed link with company name to eliminate naming and shaming. Against forum rules.

Yep I know that company and have been on that run a couple of times myself

There's no scam.

They just go to a different Cambodian border which is less busy.

You clearly didn't understand

He said he was paying to go to Myanmar, and they changed it to Cambodia. Some folks enjoy going someplace new. Plus, from what the OP wrote, they were less than honest about why they had changed it.

You pay for ham, why would you take beef?

Yep I know that company and have been on that run a couple of times myself

There's no scam.

They just go to a different Cambodian border which is less busy.

You clearly didn't understand

He said he was paying to go to Myanmar, and they changed it to Cambodia. Some folks enjoy going someplace new. Plus, from what the OP wrote, they were less than honest about why they had changed it.

You pay for ham, why would you take beef?

See for there to be a scam he would have already paid.... paying would suggest that no money had changed hands.

Hi. Could be useful that the OP give the date of his visarun,

because in a very recent past, it's not false that:

- The Thai government has closed the border with Myanmar

- You got only 7 days of extension at the Thai immigration there

In such a case, maybe Cambodia was the best backup solution for BKK visarun companies.

• Like 2

I've gone with the company at ekkamai a few times, the service is decent enough for me to have come back more than a couple times. Usually they go to baan laam or one of the smaller borders, but given the current volatile situation in Thailand i can understand using a bigger border if it means no problems. Also last i heard (this is not confirmed) there were some problems with the myanmar border.

It was probably a misunderstanding between the two parties, in which English is the first language of neither.

It seems to be the company that does/did border runs to Phu Nam Ron at the Myanmar border.

The reports were very positive.

But this talk now about "7 days only", "border closed" seems to be rubbish indeed.

See this report from today:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/671963-new-kanchanaburi-border-crossing-open/page-4#entry7981977

That after 3 border runs you will get only 7 days (to leave the country for a proper visa, "last grace period"/"warning") does not seem to be speicific for this border and is part of the new crackdown that began in May 2014 (?).

But maybe the operator knows a cambodian border where they still do not enforce that strictly?

But still, this makes his service less attractive for "rest of the world".

(full page visa on arrival etc.).

At the moment I would avoid the Cambodian border anyway.

Edited by KhunBENQ

Don't know about e kami. I used a company that leaves from Tesco on nut, and never had an issue.

Is it against forum rules to actually name companies?

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

It is not against forum rules to name companies.

What is against forum rules is to say anything negative about a company that could be defined as defamation under Thailands draconian defamation laws.

Note.... saying something bad about an individual or company which is also true does not necessarily protect you from prosecution.

Don't know about e kami. I used a company that leaves from Tesco on nut, and never had an issue.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Naming and shaming a company is against the rules because of Thailand's defamation laws.