Russian pedophile suspect arrested by Police in North Pattaya

webfact

Russian Pedophile suspect arrested by Police in North Pattaya

russia-5.jpg

PATTAYA: -- Acting on an arrest warrant from 2013, officers from the Police Region 2 Child and Women Protection Unit arrested a 42 year old Russian on Monday Night, who has been tracked by the unit for 3 years following allegations he had sexually assaulted boys under the age of 15 on numerous occasions.

Officers were having trouble locating the man as he would often move residence on a regular basis, in an effort to elude capture, according to Police. Police caught up with Mr. Anton Protas at the Marika Residence in Soi 4 off the North Pattaya Road on Monday at a rented apartment.

Inside the apartment were children’s toys, CD’s and USB Flash Drives which are currently being analyzed to see if they contain any illegal content relating to the allegations detailed in arrest warrant number 779/2556 dated 18th December 2013 and issued by the Pattaya Provincial Court.

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/131884/russian-pedophile-suspect-arrested-by-police-in-north-pattaya/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2014-06-17

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PATTAYA: -- Acting on an arrest warrant from 2013, officers from the Police Region 2 Child and Women Protection Unit arrested a 42 year old Russian on Monday Night, who has been tracked by the unit for 3 years following allegations he had sexually assaulted boys under the age of 15 on numerous occasions.

Allowed free rein for three years??

How many other innocents have suffered at the hands of this character whilst the police farce force stood aside?

What the hell is wrong with the police farce force in Pattaya?

PATTAYA: -- Acting on an arrest warrant from 2013....

Protecting children doesn't seem to be very high on the police agenda. Instead of a warning to pedophiles, this story would seem to encourage them.

Thailand needs to apply some Buddhist Law. HH Dalai Lama said, "Forgiveness doesn't mean forget what happened. ... If something is serious and it is necessary to take counter-measures, you have to take counter-measures."

Perhaps because of continual reports of pedophiles among Thai monks, that this kind of crime is seen differently here. Maybe the abused children are taught to make farang happy, and not about sexual inappropriateness.

Yes....I understand this is a world-wide problem....but some Countries seem to take it more seriously than others. Go figure!

well I really hope he will rot in jail ...... russian or thai jails doesnt matter .....

Russian would be better

His nuts won't last long there

I reckon they should let him go free ........ On to a shooting range

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

Please dop not read this as an attack on gay people ,but how is it when we read about the abuse of young people most of the time it is against young boys ,? at least that is what i see on these boards.

Allowed free rein for three years??

How many other innocents have suffered at the hands of this character whilst the police farce force stood aside?

What the hell is wrong with the police farce force in Pattaya?

You need to read the report properly and try to understand what it reported in full.

Come on all the Daily Mail readers on TV... Where are you?

We don't need the Daily Mail to tell us that 20 or more pedophiles have been caught in Pattaya in the last 12 months; the evidence is out there for all to see.

Fact is, Pattaya is a haven for pedophiles. Get your head out of the sand.

I wonder how much of this police actually doing their jobs (at last) has to do with the coup? General building a fire under their backsides? Maybe general should run for PM? On Independent ticket? Oh wait, that not possible in parliamentary system, right?

We don't need the Daily Mail to tell us that 20 or more pedophiles have been caught in Pattaya in the last 12 months; the evidence is out there for all to see.

Fact is, Pattaya is also a haven for quasi-pedophiles and crypto-pedophiles. Guys screwing girls technically "adult" but looking only 14-15. Often the first to post on TV: hang all pedos.

coffee1.gif

Edited by stickylies

Fact is, Pattaya is also a haven for quasi-pedophiles and crypto-pedophiles. Guys screwing girls technically "adult" but looking only 14-15. Often the first to post on TV: hang all pedos.

coffee1.gif

So what's your solution then, given that Thai girls and women in general look much younger than they are until they reach let's say 40? Burn and hang anyone who walks with a girlfriend that looks younger than your missus, perhaps erect concentration camps for them...?... while the rest - just to be safe - switches to grannies and necrophilia?

I'm absolutely against offenses and cruelty of any kind against minors, and I believe the majority of people are, but your generalisations and assumptions in your two meager sentences make me sick!

The russian guy will most certainly receive what he deserves, what is good - job well done by the police, so what's the point? Pattaya bashing due to too much time on your hands? It's better to shut up if there's nothing essential to say.

Edited by catweazle
  • Like 1

I often wonder why so many feel it necessary to express their outrage on a forum when this type of thing is reported.....it's like...we all should know how discussed and outraged they are.... like their saying...."Look at me, I'm such a special person that I am outraged more than most people .....and I want you all to know that.

I think it's fair to say that children are loved and adored by the majority of people in this world and most of us are deeply saddened when one is hurt in any way (whether it be by a sick human being doing this type of thing or by destroying thousands of children with drones). Either way, rather than putting your energy into TV...maybe it might do more good to lobby your government representatives to stop all killings and rapes caused by war.

• Like 1

Please dop not read this as an attack on gay people ,but how is it when we read about the abuse of young people most of the time it is against young boys ,? at least that is what i see on these boards.

Many paedophiles are homosexual.

Few homosexuals are paedophiles.