Russian pedophile suspect arrested by Police in North Pattaya

webfact

PATTAYA: -- Acting on an arrest warrant from 2013, officers from the Police Region 2 Child and Women Protection Unit arrested a 42 year old Russian on Monday Night, who has been tracked by the unit for 3 years following allegations he had sexually assaulted boys under the age of 15 on numerous occasions.

Allowed free rein for three years??

How many other innocents have suffered at the hands of this character whilst the police farce force stood aside?

What the hell is wrong with the police farce force in Pattaya?

If he was not reporting to immigration and sleeping where the landlord does not want to declare income by filing the police report, what do you expect them to do , apart from the fact that the town is full of perverts and pedos all year round. Anyway hope he has a pleasant stay in the monkey house and has his nuts crushed

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please dop not read this as an attack on gay people ,but how is it when we read about the abuse of young people most of the time it is against young boys ,? at least that is what i see on these boards.

Why did you even mention gay people? When a man abuses a young girl, does anyone mention straight men? No, so what are you getting at?

what i am getting at is that most of the cases reported are against young boys and not young girls ,should i have not mentioned the word "gay" when saying what sexual preference the man had ? i assume that only ' straight men" have underage sex with young girls .

again do not take this as an attack on homosexual men ,i have no problem with what 2 men get up to as long as i do not have to join in or watchwink.png

Asked and answered. Girls being abused pre puberty, underage etc. is considered less of a problem as humankind values women less. Also culturally we are accepting of girls being "married" at dreadfully young ages to older men. The whole compulsion is more about power for the abuser than sexual satisfaction. They are ill and probably abuse victims themselves.

Utter bullshit