Why do Farangs love to Hate Thailand ?

Banzai99

Post removed

10) Do not discuss moderation publicly in the open forum; this includes individual actions, and specific or general policies and issues. You may send a PM to a moderator to discuss individual actions or email support (at) thaivisa.com to discuss moderation policy. Members should not block contact with moderators or administrators. Doing so will result in suspension.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The post that I am referring to has been removed and rightly so well done to the administrators at Thai Visa Forum.

I seem to be surrounded by 24hour flip flop wearing idiots handing over large cash sums at every opportunity without thinking it through and considering the consequences of their actions if things go wrong.

There is no guarantee system in place so you have no chance of getting your money back, and when things go wrong and their cash goes missing they start moaning and groaning, it's your own stupid fault you know it happens all over the world.

I have brought houses here, cars here, motorbikes here paid for lessons to learn Thai and never once have I handed over a large cash deposit you don't need to. Say that you will pay cash on delivery if you have cash for cars or property. Rent you will pay by monthly installments with two months up front. Having work done I will pay you on the first day when you turn up on time and then in stage payments as the work progresses to a good standard. Teaching services via official organizations pay via your bank so the transaction is properly recorded.

If everybody sticks to a version of the above the supplier will still snap your hand off and we will all be a lot safer in our dealings.