The Red Bull heir 'disappeared' after Sept 2013 ?

MrWorldwide

Perhaps my Google-<deleted> is complete <deleted> - happy to get an updated on this case:

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/09/03/world/asia/thailand-redbull/

Every google hit I have is dated Sept 2013 around the time they issued the arrest warrant. Apologies if there's an existing thread on this but I usually find myself back on TV if that's the case - in many cases, its the first hit !

Bizarre to think this guy can just sit in his mansion with an arrest warrant out for him - my assumption is that he's 'holidaying overseas indefinitely' but TiT ;)

Maybe Mr. Toad or someone else can tell me what the verdict was on the deaths of the owner of RB Thailand and the President and Vice President of RB Austria. They all mysteriously died in Pattaya just 1-2 days apart.

Maybe Mr. Toad or someone else can tell me what the verdict was on the deaths of the owner of RB Thailand and the President and Vice President of RB Austria. They all mysteriously died in Pattaya just 1-2 days apart.

No idea to be honest. Maybe Pattaya crew may know more.

No idea to be honest. Maybe Pattaya crew may know more.

Well the guys mentioned died a few years apart from each other. The owner of RB died of old age in his home in Bangkok, and the so called vice president of RB Austria was in fact just an average Austrian who had been RB importer in an African country. I'm not sure if he died in Pattaya or Bangkok.

Don't let the truth stand in the way of a good story.

Thanks guys, but I've been bought up to speed via PM. Out of respect for my source, lets just say that its all in the hands of the judicial system and we can continue to sleep soundly knowing they have everything under complete control. I'm feeling sleepy already :D

Thanks guys, but I've been bought up to speed via PM. Out of respect for my source, lets just say that its all in the hands of the judicial system and we can continue to sleep soundly knowing they have everything under complete control. I'm feeling sleepy already biggrin.png

Just like they said about Chalerm's son, Duangchalerm who was charged with shooting police officer with 22 eye witnesses?

They are untouchable in Thailand.

The Red Bull guy will not go to jail.

Thanks guys, but I've been bought up to speed via PM. Out of respect for my source, lets just say that its all in the hands of the judicial system and we can continue to sleep soundly knowing they have everything under complete control. I'm feeling sleepy already biggrin.png

Just like they said about Chalerm's son, Duangchalerm who was charged with shooting police officer with 22 eye witnesses?

They are untouchable in Thailand.

The Red Bull guy will not go to jail.

more like 200 people forgot what they saw in that niteclub from initial statements or said they didnt see anything at all

Have you any idea how powerful his family are?

Kinda like how OJ Simpson and George Bush got away with murder.

I thought OJ got off - not because of the "power" of his family, but because of the incompetence of the prosecutors and the glove debacle.

• Like 1