Cannot get my pics off my Iphone5 on to my pc

AlexRRR

Never had problems with my 4 or my 5 untill recently, plug in the device and windows came up with my phones folder were i could access my pics, copy to a file in windows then delete.

I run windows 7 have an iPhone 5, windows does show my apple device but thats it, ive looked on forums and followed advice but nothing has worked so farm this problem came around the time i had to rely on a wifi toggle for internet until my new ADSL was connected.

A friend put me on to dropbox, this allows me to move my pics via the internet to my pc, can be very slow if not on ADSL, it will do if thats all i got but i do long for what i had....fast and was easy.

Any ideas would be appreciated, ( yes i did uninstall and reinstall itunes)

OP, I have similar problem, which often occur when the iPhone has lots of pictures & videos. For me, I just close & reopen the file explorer window, then navigate to the iPhone "folder", click on the folder, & wait for file explorer to display the pictures & videos.

For transferring to PC using wifi, there are many apps available for this. My favorite is Photo Transfer App by ERCLab because it will preserve the pictures' metadata or EXIF (e.g., date, GPS location) whether transferring from/to iPhone. This app is used in conjunction with a PC software that is available at the vendor's website.