Sun Block Film for Glass Doors & Windows

scorecard

Thinking about installing sun block film on glass doors and windows which get strong sun many hours every day.

I know nothing about this subject so not even sure it it's a good idea.

Any comments or suggestions, suppliers, etc., appreciated.

Thanks.

save way auto services,243 mahidol road.053200628/9,they do what you require,dont no price,used them a few times for body work on car very good company,great service.

Is this the same company quite close to the macdonalds,if so I think they are associated with Lamina films....also next door to maya shopping centre.

In addition, I always forget the name but I used to go to the place along the road from moat to the end of wualai....left from the moat just after siam tv.

That's my personal preference.

Easy to fit but the technique is washing up liquid and water in a small sprayer into the glass, slide the film into the position. Use a squeegee rubber window blade to disperse the bubbles and press into glass. Then trim the edges with a very sharp craft knife.

Make sure the glass is very clean first or you will be trying to run off annoying marks to no avail.

The absolute best person to contact - Khun Tern, owner of TA & Sound Chiang Mai, he is an expert in window tinting for houses and cars.

www.ta-sound.com

He speaks excellent English, he's a very 'jaidee' guy and takes care of his customers very well.

086-4210533; 089-1918189.

Cheers

PS - if you want any CAR AUDIO work, he's the best in the north of Thailand!