WOULD LIKE TO GET A Non O visa. What do I need?

I am the father of a 21 month old boy and proud to be a father to him. I'm not married now but its in the plan for the future, I need to ask what do I need to show in order to obtain a NON O visa? I have heard a copy of the orginal birth certificate with my name on it. Copy of my GF'S ID card. We all live together in an rented apartment. Where can I get the form? Will they give me one entry of 90 days? How much is it?

The next ? is I can go to the court and make it all legal. So what do I need to do and show at the city court in Khonaken. Should I bring my lady with me? I have heard if I have a document showing I went to the court I can get a year long visa. is this true? PLEASE TELL ME EXACTLY WHAT I NEED WITHOUT GOING TO THE COURT NOW.

ONCE I GO TO THE COURT WHAT DO I NEED TO SHOW FOR THE YEAR LONG VISA. WE DO NOT LIVE WITH HER FAMILY... WE RENT A NICE APARTMENT SO DO I NEED TO GET A LETTER FROM THE LANDLORD INDICATING WE DO STAY THERE AND MAYBE A COPY OF HER ID CARD?

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR HELP. HAVE A GOOD DAY

You can get a single entry non-o visa (2000 baht) at the embassy in Vientiane that will give you a 90 entry. You could then extend that entry 60 days at immigration to visit your child (1900 baht).

You will need your child's birth certificate (plus a copy) and a copy of their house book to get the visa.

You will need the same documents to get the extension but you may need the original house book. Your child and their mother will need to go with you when you apply (mother is optional but advised if possible).

For info on legitimizing your parent hood see: How To Gain Parental Rights As A Father

After you finish the legitimization you can apply for a one year extension of stay at immigration based upon being the parent of a Thai. You will need 400k baht in a Thai bank in your name only or 40k baht income.

You could also get a multiple entry non-o visa that would give you 90 day entries for a year.