Yingluck makes merit for birthday anniversary today

Lite Beer

Yingluck makes merit for birthday anniversary today

10390306_803623583015432_840661166011921

BANGKOK: -- Former Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra and son performed a religious merit-making ceremony at a temple in Bangkok to mark her 47th birthday anniversary Saturday morning.

She left her home on Soi Yothinpattana 3 to Wat Bung Thonglarng temple with her son Supasek Amornchat or “Nong Pipe” in bright colour dress along with a handful of guards and close relatives.

It was her first time of public appearance after the military coup on May 22.

A number of people hearing of her arrival to make merit on birthday anniversary came to greet her with flowers and support, and say best wishes for her.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/yingluck-makes-merit-birthday-anniversary-today/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=yingluck-makes-merit-birthday-anniversary-today

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- Thai PBS 2014-06-21

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She needa to get out everyday to make merit. But i doubt she could ever make enough merit to exonerate her for all the people she hurt inadvertantly or that hurt themselves due to her mismanagement with her publicist policies

Sent from my GT-S5310 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

" A number of people hearing of her arrival to make merit on birthday anniversary came to greet her with flowers and support, and say best wishes for her ".

​Amazing !!! Similar phenomenon occurs in the Philippines when Imelda Marcos is seen in public.

" A number of people hearing of her arrival to make merit on birthday anniversary came to greet her with flowers and support, and say best wishes for her ".

​Amazing !!! Similar phenomenon occurs in the Philippines when Imelda Marcos is seen in public.

Saddam Hussein also got greeted like a god. Until the greeters eventually executed him.rolleyes.gif

Nong pipe wears a brightly coloured dress ? ohmy.png. Is there something he would like to tell his mummy and favourite uncle ?

She left her home ( on Soi Yothinpattana 3 to Wat Bung Thonglarng temple with her son Supasek Amornchat or “Nong Pipe” ) in bright colour dress .... maybe this is how it intends to be

I for one wish her a happy birthday and I am glad she has proven me wrong by not leaving the country.

I hope she can make Thailand proud, by being here for her next birthday whether that be behind bars or at home.

Well done yingluck. The way you're going I might just start using a capital "y" when writing your name. You nearly deserve it.

Edited by djjamie

She needa to get out everyday to make merit. But i doubt she could ever make enough merit to exonerate her for all the people she hurt inadvertantly or that hurt themselves due to her mismanagement with her publicist policies

Would you like some cheese with your whine?

Photos can be distorting at best and I wouldn't be surprised to find out some cheeky young assistant had used photoshop skills to enlarge Ms Yinlacks posterior but if the photo is to be believed it looks like she has been going the same way as her mate Chalerm knocking back a bottle a night. Incidentally another great lady of politics Mrs M Thatcher also did the same thing for a few years after she was unceremoniously kicked out of her job

It would be nice if she would make merit by donating a few (hundred) million to the fund to help the farmers take action against her now defunct Government for the interest they were forced to incur because of late payment for their rice.

But I suppose she needs it all for her shopping in high end malls, it must be difficult to keep up with the seasonal changing fashions.

Would you like some cheese with your whine?
And what part of my comment do you percieve as whining? Clearly you could not counter my comment and were unhappy about it but if this is so you chose to do it the wrong way. Learn some more english words and try again!

Wishing Madame Yingluck a HappyBirthday. You have managed the crisis well and avoided much serious confrontation and the temptation to use excessive force to quell the PDRC.

post-9891-0-07771400-1403351773_thumb.jp rolleyes.gif

Happy 47th Yingluck. Have a great weekend.

Happy Birthday, Madame Yingluck. You did your best, with grace, style, and lots of class. Everything passes, and so will...all of this.

You have given me inspiration. Can I have a go too?

Happy Birthday, Madame Yingluck. You did your best trying to bring your brother back to Thailand free of his crimes, while not attending parliament, not attending rice scheme meetings, not being in the country and not addressing the media. Everything passes, and so will you.

I can imagine what her reply would be when someone asks what she wished for after she blew the candles out…

"Sorry, I cannot comment on that at this time"

*Deleted posts edited out*

Even if you don't believe in God, all you have to believe is human decency and a respect human as individual. There is always time for political criticism but do have some human compassion on her birthday. Hard for you but do try.

Either the picture is unflattering or she's put on some weight there. She's gotten big! Look at the size of her fat ass!

Your observation is flawed. Yes, she looks a bit bigger, but it is not fat. These days, she has to wear adult diapers because she's always on the verge of shitting herself with every move the General makes.