Wanted - Home For Up To 5 Adorable Kittens

Paul Hancock

Darn...my wife says we need to get 6 or none at all...too bad you've only got 5.

Quite by chance, an adorable stray kitten just turned up at my office. Now 5 + 1 equals, let me see....6! Surely you wouldn't joke about a matter of life or death such as this? When shall I drop them round?

Darn...my wife says we need to get 6 or none at all...too bad you've only got 5.

Why would she say that??? 6 is a unlucky number in Thailand i think. Sintanee 5 in Ban du is going to be followed by Sinanee 7, in Ban Du too, because they can't use 6= unlucky.Unlucky in subdivisions, but not in dogs.??????? :o

Why would she say that??? 6 is a unlucky number in Thailand i think. Sintanee 5 in Ban du is going to be followed by Sinanee 7, in Ban Du too, because they can't use 6= unlucky.Unlucky in subdivisions, but not in dogs.??????? :o

When someone has 5 kittens and you will only take 6 then in my book this is good luck!!!

When someone has 5 kittens and you will only take 6 then in my book this is good luck!!!

Chownah, there is no way out without loosing face.

First you say you need six kittens, Paul agrees to provide them and then you suddenly aren't interested anymore.

Oh yes, there is a way out: Go and pick up these six kittens! A man is a man, a word is a word or something similar.

If I would be Paul I wouldn't be happy. He starts out with 5 kittens, takes care of another one on your behalf and then you let him down. At least you could take the responsability for number six.

Limbo :o

1. I have no face.

2. We already got 6 kittens somewhere else.

3. We already got 6 kitten somewhere else but the dogs are hungry again so I'll be right over.

4. The wife says they all must be siblings from the same litter. (For those with limited English vocabularies (and who doesn't?) the word "sibling" means brother or sister.)

post-31356-1150977101_thumb.jpg

I have 5 adorable kittens which need new homes by 8th July 2006. I can deliver in the Chiang Rai area.

All will be vaccinated prior to handing over, and, if needed, I will pre-pay the cost of spaying.

Please call me on 061 940 922 or email me on [email protected].

KITTEN UPDATE

I have now found homes for my kittens. If anyone is interested (and has the same problem), I eventually put them in a cage and stood alongside the guy who sells puppies in the night market (just opposed Baan Chiwit Mai bakery), together with a sign in Thai explaing that the kittens were for free. I just stood there stroking one and thrusting it in the arms of anyone who looked faintly interested, and, voila! - all gone in two nights.

KITTEN UPDATE

I have now found homes for my kittens. If anyone is interested (and has the same problem), I eventually put them in a cage and stood alongside the guy who sells puppies in the night market (just opposed Baan Chiwit Mai bakery), together with a sign in Thai explaing that the kittens were for free. I just stood there stroking one and thrusting it in the arms of anyone who looked faintly interested, and, voila! - all gone in two nights.

:o

This is great Paul!

Your solution of this sweet problem wasn't only creative, daring and efficient, but moving as well.

I really hope you digitalised this enterprise and that you want to share the visualisation of this historical moment in Chiang Rai with us.

Your action widened the scope of 'farang' activities in Chiang Rai: To selling beer, drinking beer, conquering souls, wrestling with the own identity and spending the inheritance of one's children now the giving away of kittens is added :D .

Unique! Thanks for this update!

Limbo :D

KITTEN UPDATE

:o

This is great Paul!

Your solution of this sweet problem wasn't only creative, daring and efficient, but moving as well.

I really hope you digitalised this enterprise and that you want to share the visualisation of this historical moment in Chiang Rai with us.

Your action widened the scope of 'farang' activities in Chiang Rai: To selling beer, drinking beer, conquering souls, wrestling with the own identity and spending the inheritance of one's children now the giving away of kittens is added :D .

Unique! Thanks for this update!

Limbo :D

Since Limbo asked.... here are a couple of shots of my ad hoc kitten stand at the night market. The Thai wording of the notice (whatever it said) seemed to provoke some amusement, but certainly caught people's attention....post-31356-1152608195_thumb.jpgpost-31356-1152608213_thumb.jpg