Date changing fees swiss are in Bangkok?

Sandman77

My wife's visa still in waiting process

If not come right in time

Have to change the flight date with swiss!

Ticket was booked online in the eu via versa direction bk Zurich

Travel agency told must contact airline direct what is hotline number of swiss in bk in case of..?

How many days flight date before must changed?

Thai air here charge only 1000 b for change

Swiss in eu or Zurich over 100 swiss frank is the price diffrence of change date on every airline nearly simular or much diffrent?

You need to speak to Swiss as soon as you know you want to make the change. If you are in Bangkok you probably can go to their city office or ticket desk at BKK which may only open around when the flight operates and speak face to face.

If you are unlucky you may find the ticket is fixed dated non refundable. This is common with cheap airfares nowadays. Many airlines will still allow a date change but if you are unlucky, it may only allow a date change on the return sector not the outbound.

If you can change the date I would expect the cost to be 40 to 200 euros, plus any fare difference if your new date is a busier flight. The sooner you make the change the more chance you have of securing a date with the low price. Good luck.

The price for a change doesn't only differ per airline but also per type of ticket. It can vary between change can made for free until you have to buy a new ticket. Have a look at your ticket first it could be stated there, You could google "phone number Swiss air Bangkok" and you would get:

Swiss International Airlines Thailand หรือ สำนักงานในประเทศไทย. ... Bangkok 10110. Sales/Ticketing/Reservation Tel + 66 2 654 6800. Fax + 66 2 664 2808

I hope they understand Sandamese.

• Like 1

Why don't you call for god's sake the main office and ticketing center in Switzerland? I am pretty sure they will able to help you as well and you can speak with them in your native language.

Bangkok is an outstation for Swiss and you will be lucky if the station manager is from Switzerland or does speak your native language.

• Like 2

Why don't you call for god's sake the main office and ticketing center in Switzerland? I am pretty sure they will able to help you as well and you can speak with them in your native language.

Bangkok is an outstation for Swiss and you will be lucky if the station manager is from Switzerland or does speak your native language.

True, but airlines like Swiss should really do more for their customers than take the cheap route by employing only locals that can't speak any of the national languages of the airline's home country rather than employing at least one Swiss manager. THAI certainly have Thai staff in Switzerland, so Swiss should reciprocate by having Swiss staff stationed in Thailand.

True, but airlines like Swiss should really do more for their customers than take the cheap route by employing only locals that can't speak any of the national languages of the airline's home country rather than employing at least one Swiss manager. THAI certainly have Thai staff in Switzerland, so Swiss should reciprocate by having Swiss staff stationed in Thailand.

Thats easier said as to be done for Switzerland which recongnizes German, French, Rätoromanisch and Italian as their respective national language. you can always deal with the agents in English and in case of language barrier or difficult problem the station manager will help. For for day-to-day problems like changing the flight you can always deal with Swiss directly via phone.

Must always call in that center your flight starts in this case Bangkok!

The international price pressure is very strong!

Also when the tax of Zurich airport is one of the highest in the world , I hope not same dilemma happens like with Thai that customers go away coz of higher price! Even in Zurich thai woman was also working at counter for Thai!

But it's cheaper for them to get locals work, its something names economy optimization , how to save coasts, to maximeize the profit, no matter who do the job, it only must be cheap at end of the bill calculation !

Must always call in that center your flight starts in this case Bangkok!

The international price pressure is very strong!

Also when the tax of Zurich airport is one of the highest in the world , I hope not same dilemma happens like with Thai that customers go away coz of higher price! Even in Zurich thai woman was also working at counter for Thai!

But it's cheaper for them to get locals work, its something names economy optimization , how to save coasts, to maximeize the profit, no matter who do the job, it only must be cheap at end of the bill calculation !

I can't find a thing on the Swiss website that says you have to call the station were your flight origins. https://www.swiss.com/ch/EN/customer-support/service-center

I have flown with some airlines during the years and I always prefer to call the German station (if available) to sort my questions out.

And that Thai has Thai speaking staff on outstation is more likely due to language barriers, I would assume.

As you already had at least a full day to contact Swiss in Bangkok I would like to know what you have accomplished so far. So I can judge if this is just a troll post or a post really looking for help on the matter.

Called the swiss hotline but the slowly speaking stuff was very obtuse

Unable to access any ticket information by airline coz ticket was booked in a travel agency online

Called travel agency aswer this not normal also airplane should have this information giving ticket number

But aswer was always same from here I can do nothing I don't see anything in system now travel agency must check and call be back!

This time the swiss perfection service failed, or in other words the after sales services could be improved!

So you booked your ticket using an OTA and now blame Swiss for it?

That is exactly the reason why frequent flyer prefer to book directly with the airline or an highly experienced OTA. Because if you don't you will be lost and in the hands of the travel agent.

The travel agent has received a discount on the ticket price because he is now in charge of customer service and not Swiss.

Blame the travel agent and not Swiss. Or better blame yourself for booking a heavily discounted ticket using a ticket agent before before the visa was issued. If you need a ticket for visa application eat up on the price an book a changeable ticket. /problem solved

Called the swiss hotline but the slowly speaking stuff was very obtuse

Unable to access any ticket information by airline coz ticket was booked in a travel agency online

Called travel agency aswer this not normal also airplane should have this information giving ticket number

But aswer was always same from here I can do nothing I don't see anything in system now travel agency must check and call be back!

This time the swiss perfection service failed, or in other words the after sales services could be improved!

well, sandman... maybe you should try to speak with the airline and not the airplane... but your dialect might not be understood by the Swiss staff, that is why they tried to talk slowly with you...

but obviously, you are not at all informed about how to do things: I book my flights through ebookers or even travel agencies (i.e. TUI) when they are cheaper than booking directly with Swiss (or any other airline that be). After receiving the confirmation, I log in to Swiss with my account and enter the e-ticket information (add flight to my account) and from then on, I can change my tickets at any time directly through the Swiss online website, no need to call anybody.

Swiss has the service available, it is just YOU who has no idea how to use it.... coffee1.gif

• Like 1

Swiss in Thailand very friendly and professional

Aswer all the questions perfect!

For me the change free for wife because got discounted ticket only 2300 baht !

Travel agency and swiss in Europe

Want charge 250€ for change

That's completely crazy!

And how much mr swiss save for online changing?

Proberbly you pay 200 franks because you also not have a idea how to get the change cheaper !

Follow my steps and change it here in Thailand , then you can save!!

Not always swiss is cheaper then travel agency but sometimes !

I have always ideas don't worry!

But the most funny thing for a single flight no return swiss want charge 1600 franks that's more then go and back in travel agency only paid 600€ for same flight!

Thx for info, and mostly added the diffrence of flight price to the changed date from first flight, but the bad thing if a flight cheaper , then that one you booked before you change

Not give you the money back!

Of the cheaper diffrence

Hotline told change of flight only 24 h before departure possible when schengen visa should delay, I concider also the option to chancel flight and book a new one proberbly cheaper in this case airline must refound you around 50 Procent of flight coasts plus airport taxes, and booking a new flight proberbly cheaper , then loosing 50 Procent of the flight price

Under eu law I can claim back flight taxes , coz ticket was booked in eu

40 Procent cheaper then here in Thailand , Iam not sure if claim back of airport taxes also would work in Thailand !?