The elusive HOT Caddy

VintageTQ

Ive been playing golf here in Thailand for well over a year, generally every week, sometimes twice a week, lots of different courses in and outside of Bangkok.

I can honestly say that in all that time i have had a hot young caddy once, my playing partner probably twice. Some caddy's were ok but a hot one only once.

Am i just unlucky or is this the norm?

Every course we go to there seem to be plenty of real nice looking caddy's about but never it seems when we turn up.

Would be interested to hear from other regular golfers and what there experience is, maybe its my deodorant or poulter dress sense that has them running for cover lol.

Edited by VintageTQ

I dont know if I'm the exception here but in my world a hot caddie is the caddie who:

1. Shares my opinion that a round of golf should be fun for all parties
  2. Realises that sometimes a golfer needs to focus on golf only

I have a small book with a collection of caddie numbers, numbers that has taken me years to collect. Some of the numbers would probably qualify as "ugly old fat bitch" in your book, but when I'm in the 'hood for a round they're the caddies I'm after simply because they're "fun as he** and realises that when it's a tournament the fun ends when I'm approaching a shot"

If a cute ass is what you seek, there's plenty of opportunities for that kind of business in Thailand, and it's cheap too! A good and fun caddie, on the other hand, is much more valuable and rare - who cares what she looks like!? I don't.

The hotties are all booked days in advance by their regulars. You wont find them queuing up at the club at 5:30am.

Most of the really cute ones are quickly snapped up by (usually) Thai players and set up as a Mia Noi - even happens at the RBSC!

Patrick

• Like 1

When I first started playing in Thailand I was also always looking for the Eye Candy.

Eventually, I concluded the best Eye Candy typically can't read the course and are not normally the best fun.hence, if I wanted want eye candy, go to the bars!

Best experiences on the course normally offered by mid range in the looks departments, great attitude, and experienced on the golf course. Yes I am still disappointed when I get the old,overweight one .......but still better than Malaysia where they are all men.....although I have had some very good male caddies in Thailand

I just take my wife ... with green Fee,,caddy, caddy tip and buggie ... It probably costs more than a hot caddy afterwards. But she knows every green, which shot to play and tells me ...whistling.giffacepalm.gifShe looked hot in her younger days, hope she doesn't read this w00t.gif

Edited by JAS21

I just take my wife ... with green Fee,,caddy, caddy tip and buggie ... It probably costs more than a hot caddy afterwards. But she knows every green, which shot to play and tells me ...whistling.giffacepalm.gifShe looked hot in her younger days, hope she doesn't read this w00t.gif

Does your wife fancy caddying for me? :)

Does your wife fancy caddying for me? smile.png

Here's a tip worth remembering ... DO NOT under any circumstances have your wife taught to play golf. It doubles the price of your golf sad.png . As a rider when we moved to the UK she took a handicap of 45 there, now back here, in retirement, she is a bandit off 17 ... she beats me just about every time sad.png . Caddies have stop gambling when we play as mine always looses .................... rolleyes.gif

• 3 weeks later...