Should there be an "Australian section" to ThaiVisa?

neverdie

This is as dumb as having a forum only for seppos.. Ya bloody waaaanker!

Plus how would you stop all the stickybeaks and whats the test to see if they are trueblue or not?

I am gunna shoot through...Fair Dinkum you guys are about as useful as tittts on a bull.

Sent from my c64

Edited by wow64

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Plus how would you stop all the stickybeaks and whats the test to see if they are trueblue or not?

I am gunna shoot through...Fair Dinkum you guys are about as useful as tittts on a bull.

Sent from my c64

971192_647388432000433_307160606_n.jpg?o

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Sent from my c64

Is it OK just to love his friend.

Sent from my c64

Ur an Aussie.

Sent from my c64

I thought they already had a Wuzzie forum......lol

Sent from my c64

I thought they already had a Wuzzie forum......lol

Miss Jane spiced things up quite a bit for the parents watching with their kids.

There hasn't been too much to Police here little gobbler, just a few Aussie hicks blowin off some steam.

Meat eating Kangaroos would just about scare anyone off.

If Botty smells a chance of tapping a bit of ass, he'll be like a rat up a a drain pipe.

Maybe, the fact it's not a French, Greek or Italian thread has put him off.

Agro was all about the kids. He would be akin to ALF for you Americans with a severe attitude. Agro in Australia means 'angry' or 'aggravated'. Great show, more bloopers on YouTube if you check...

Oz

I'm not American. I'm English. I was a ten pound Pom back in the 60s. Niddrie, Moonee Ponds and East Keilor biggrin.png

• Like 1

Agro was all about the kids. He would be akin to ALF for you Americans with a severe attitude. Agro in Australia means 'angry' or 'aggravated'. Great show, more bloopers on YouTube if you check...

Oz

Presumably these were the out takes? They didn't actually transmit them?

Will Pommies be allowed into this forum?

I like the banter with our shackle dragging friends, so I think it would be good idea.

I nominate ChuckH to mod it as well, as he's got a sense of humour.

Some Pommies are OK, but it would be better to ban all of them just in case. Problem with pommies is that they are half Breton (pictish tribes) and half German.

Because of this they only have half a sense of humour. They can give it but they can't take it. Some pommies have a greater influence on one side or the other from their traits, but why risk letting them in.

You did forget The Celts.

Being an Aussie ginger myself I generally find the Celt influence a positive.

Am loving the Australianisms and am cacking myself. Ha ha.

Rolf Harris is a pom.

Vegemite is gold

New Zealanders will always be part of Australia/ Australia should be part of NZ? NZ rocks..as does Australia.

God bless Aussies I love the place.

Yeah we deserve a forum where we don't have to listen to Europeans ..they are weird. As for Seppos...sorry dudes...

I'm not racist..I just believe Australians and Kiwis rock.

Hahaha. Yes I believe kiwis and Aussies were born equal and should kick ass together.

Will Pommies be allowed into this forum?

I like the banter with our shackle dragging friends, so I think it would be good idea.

I nominate ChuckH to mod it as well, as he's got a sense of humour.

Other nationalities get 24 hour visas with 90 minute reporting intervals.

wink.png

Will there be a sub forum for Bogans?

Oh, That is Shaza's sub forum, I am sure you could find a Shaza ..... May need a &lt;deleted&gt; room too