North Korea wants to 'punish' Julie Bishop over Kim Jong-un comments

webfact

North Korea wants to 'punish' Julie Bishop over Kim Jong-un comments

SEOUL: -- North Korea has condemned Australian Foreign Affairs Minister Julie Bishop as a US "stooge" after she criticised its leader Kim Jong-Un in an interview.

Pyongyang's foreign ministry on Sunday described Ms Bishop as "no more than a stooge carrying out the US hostile policy" toward it.

North Korea "will never pardon but resolutely punish anyone who dares slander the dignity of its supreme leadership", a ministry spokesman told Pyongyang's official news agency without elaborating.

Last week Ms Bishop in an interview with US radio station Voice of America criticised Mr Kim and his pursuit of nuclear weapons.

Full story: http://www.theage.com.au/world/north-korea-wants-to-punish-julie-bishop-over-kim-jongun-comments-20140623-zsidt.html

theage.jpg
-- The Age 2014-06-23

Send Julie to North Korea, first class of cause, to explain what she said and if they can't work it out over sensible debate put Fat Baby Kim and Dyke Julie in the Octagon. I'm no fan of Julie but my money would be on her for a first round knock out.

North Korea "will never pardon but resolutely punish anyone who dares slander the dignity of its supreme leadership"

Your "Supreme Leader" is a supreme example of an overweight, immature psychopath with a bad haircut. I blame this on his upbringing and father, the haircut also...

There, now I have dared to slander your dude, publicly...whatchagonnadoaboudid, huh?

You know, Mr Kraus, that is not a chicken sandwich you are eating...........

Kind regards,

Kim Jong Un.

North Korea "will never pardon but resolutely punish anyone who dares slander the dignity of its supreme leadership"

Your "Supreme Leader" is a supreme example of an overweight, immature psychopath with a bad haircut. I blame this on his upbringing and father, the haircut also...

There, now I have dared to slander your dude, publicly...whatchagonnadoaboudid, huh?

You know, Mr Kraus, that is not a chicken sandwich you are eating...........

Kind regards,

Kim Jong Un.

do you mean it's a "Your Uncle" sandwich?

eternally yours,

Kraus

• Like 1

There, now I have dared to slander your dude, publicly...whatchagonnadoaboudid, huh?[/quot

I'm a little despot short and stout

Those North Koreans have got a long reach when it comes to punishing those who badmouth their Dear Leader (or whatever he likes to have his slaves call him).

I liked this story about NK trying to extend their influence:-

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2606094/A-bad-Korea-Kim-Jong-uns-embassy-officials-demand-Foreign-Office-action-row-use-dictators-bad-hair-day-image-hairdresser.html

Wonder how long it goes until we read:

"resolutely punish anyone who dares slander the dignity of its supreme leadership"

here in the LOS wink.png

We pretty much already do on the politics threads..

They've got a little list.

And you're on it!

post-151798-0-42943300-1403524013_thumb.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2606094/A-bad-Korea-Kim-Jong-uns-embassy-officials-demand-Foreign-Office-action-row-use-dictators-bad-hair-day-image-hairdresser.html

"Kim Jong-un's hairstyle is the only one approved by the dictator.

Last month all young men were told they should adopt his short back and sides with centre parting or face severe punishment"

Edited by AnotherOneAmerican