26th suspect of 'Khon Kaen Model' terror group arrested

webfact

Amnesty over so throw the book at him. Show them you're not joking about cleaning up this rabble.

The amnesty thing never covered these guys, as they didn't hand the weapons in. At least that's the way I understand how

it works.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some interesting wording in this article:-

'The police claim.....'

"discovered" in quotes

'prompting many Redshirt sympathisers to live under fear of political persecution'

No doubt we are in line for a procession of these grotesque charades, where things get miraculously "discovered" so people can get subsequently "disappeared".

But hey, at least 22 of the Junta's toughest warriors got a nice picture, looking menacing, for the family album. "What did you do under the military dictatorship daddy?"

It's what military juntas do; it's how they justify silencing the voice of the under-privileged.

It's a shame that so many here, who were brought up to enjoy all the benefits of a fair and democratic society, seem to revel in it.

the "sounds" of guns, grenades and bombs have no part in fair and "sound" democracy.

The red rouge has shown it's real face.

I guess more to be found soon.

Thank you Gen Prayuth for handling all this in transparent and responsible manners.

Some interesting wording in this article:-

'The police claim.....'

"discovered" in quotes

'prompting many Redshirt sympathisers to live under fear of political persecution'

No doubt we are in line for a procession of these grotesque charades, where things get miraculously "discovered" so people can get subsequently "disappeared".

But hey, at least 22 of the Junta's toughest warriors got a nice picture, looking menacing, for the family album. "What did you do under the military dictatorship daddy?"

It's what military juntas do; it's how they justify silencing the voice of the under-privileged.

It's a shame that so many here, who were brought up to enjoy all the benefits of a fair and democratic society, seem to revel in it.

the "sounds" of guns, grenades and bombs have no part in fair and "sound" democracy.

The red rouge has shown it's real face.

I guess more to be found soon.

Thank you Gen Prayuth for handling all this in transparent and responsible manners.

What was the military coup other than using guns, grenades, bombs etc. to overthrow a democratically elected government?

All paid for by that psychopath in Dubai.

And your ice-cream is to cold, it's the Psychopath in Dubai's fault he did it, and anything that is not to your liking he did also...

Do you think people can do stuff or pay for what ever themselves? and That Mr. T/S is the worlds biggest cheque book and buy's everything and every one?

wake up.

Not all red's are rabble, most are normal working people, and there are some extremist's also just as there is with the yellow's normal working people and extremist's

Unfortunately each time there is an election and the Dem's lose they spit the dummy and here we are again.

Thailand has enough laws' just not willing to have them enforced with unbiased and transparency.

for the record, I'm happy for any terrorist to be caught.

• Like 2

It's beginning to look a lot like Texas in Khon Kaen

Nothing at all like Texas in Khon Kaen. Thank God!

from OP

"The suspect, Noppadol Petchmadan, 42, was arrested at his residence in Nakhon Ratchasima province"

You should spend some time in the Provinces and learn about the geography and the people.

FYI Nakhon Ratchsima (Korat) is about 200 km to the south of Khon Kaen.

post-84771-0-70047000-1403664830_thumb.j

Scores of activists and local politicians have been summoned and detained for several days at military camps, prompting many Redshirt sympathisers to live under fear of political persecution.

However, also prompting many more Thai citizens to experience a bullying-free environment and a first glimpse of what maybe a peaceful and law-abiding future.

(written in the style of Khaosod for your reading pleasure...smile.png )

• Like 2

And your ice-cream is to cold, it's the Psychopath in Dubai's fault he did it, and anything that is not to your liking he did also...

Do you think people can do stuff or pay for what ever themselves? and That Mr. T/S is the worlds biggest cheque book and buy's everything and every one?

wake up.

Not all red's are rabble, most are normal working people, and there are some extremist's also just as there is with the yellow's normal working people and extremist's

Unfortunately each time there is an election and the Dem's lose they spit the dummy and here we are again.

Thailand has enough laws' just not willing to have them enforced with unbiased and transparency.

Did you read the reports about this cell when first arrested? About the org charts found and who was on them? About some cell members being pissed off because a certain person had stopped calling them?

Of course, in your world view, all propaganda. Thaksin would never do anything bad like that would he? (Tip - research some of his video speeches from 2010 and you might get a more balanced view),

I would suggest personal money is rarely used - that's what slush funds are created for.

• Like 2

Not surprised.

Remember these guys?

In his complaint, Wiratana alleged that Yingluck had committed malfeasance and dereliction of duty by failing to stop caretaker Interior Minister Charupong Ruangsuwan and caretaker deputy Commerce Minister Nuttawut Saikuar from inciting red-shirt supporters to commit the unconstitutional offence of trying to divide the country. Both ministers took to the stage at a red-shirt rally in Nakhon Ratchasima on February 23 and allegedly called on the red shirts to take up an armed struggle to intimidate independent agencies.

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/webmobile/politics/NACC-to-probe-PMs-role-in-ministers-speeches-30229627.html

• Like 1

Notice that fab4 is conspicuous by his absence as is Prbbkk too Wonder why.

That pesky truth thing is darned hard to deny.

Truth.jpg

Edited by siampolee

Truth.jpg

It's not easy for those guys nowadays. There are not many topics they can jump on. They have been trying hard turning some threads into but Abhisit, but Suthep. That's about all they can do now.

I really cant abide this ya-boo bullshit on these forums.

Did you know, supporting and promoting democratic processes isnt the same thing as supporting violence. Pointing out that fostering resentment from political detentions in the provinces isnt the same thing as endorsing armed resistance? As violence begats violence, so to will terror give birth to terror. But Its always a case of flashpoints or tipping points. And right now theres nothing remotely close to a tipping point which means that in the general red supporting community at large (the mainstream PTP support), actions promoting violence or uprising are marginalised and entirely unrepresentative of their interests as a community. So impossibly weird that youd ask farang on a message board to somehow justify it as if they somehow supported it.

Red supporters will be quiet right now in the country at large because they also want reform believe it or not (amazing to think that poor people actually like social mobility, isnt it!), and they realise that this has been generally and on the whole peaceful and non-targeted at them as individuals (and they possibly understand that rooting out hard line UDD fanatics will obviously draw the ire of the military (and may themselves wish to see it because on the whole most people dont like shit being dragged into their doorstep). Theyll also be looking forward to the Generals OBVIOUS plan for social regeneration in poorer areas. This will come, its no doubt on the cards. If you want to bring Thailand into the twenty first century you cant have half the population living in dire poverty. Finally, they also realise that assuming a fair crack of the whip, they will be back in a year or two through a general election. Lots of reasons then why no one needs to come in and defend violence and violent groups. But still, lots of room to raise concerns about extra-legal detentions without trial.

Edited by inutil

wake up.

Did you read the reports about this cell when first arrested? About the org charts found and who was on them? About some cell members being pissed off because a certain person had stopped calling them?

Of course, in your world view, all propaganda. Thaksin would never do anything bad like that would he? (Tip - research some of his video speeches from 2010 and you might get a more balanced view),

I would suggest personal money is rarely used - that's what slush funds are created for.

If the Army can actually get this "group" and it's "masterminds" banged to rights in a transparent way I'm all for it.

But

It's the organisation charts that amuse me I'm afraid. Are people not curious about these "finds"? Of course, every self respecting terrorist cell keeps an organisation chart handy. Especially if they can't remember that the man with the question mark on his head is supposed to be Thaksin.

In the press conference today at the Third Infantry Regiment of the Eighth Infantry Division at Siharat Dechochai camp in Khon Kaen, the deputy commander of the Second Army Region Maj-Gen Thawat Sukplang showed a diagram of the Khon Kaen Model to reporters with the man living overseas on top as a mastermind.

He did not identify the mastermind but just said he lives abroad.

http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/second-army-says-man-living-abroad-masterminding-khon-kaen-model

Or was it one the Army have put together using information from army intelligence sources?

Last time that happened we ended up with this supposed anti-monarchy conspiracy mind-map, which they eventually had to admit was based on rumours and that the names on the "map" were not involved in a conspiracy, it was just to show the relationships (who knew who in other words).

4556064196_de9334e277_z.jpg

Edited by fab4

Truth.jpg

It's not easy for those guys nowadays. There are not many topics they can jump on. They have been trying hard turning some threads into but Abhisit, but Suthep. That's about all they can do now.

Still pushing the images for the hard of reading, I see. Couldn't you get a bigger version, it's difficult to make out?

Sorry, nickymaster, didn't notice that you had said something - the image overpowered your message, whatever it was. My reply is meant for siampolee.

Edited by fab4

I don't often agree with fab4 but having an organisation card handy is a bit strange. Of course there are some real stupid red shirts but I doubt they are all dumb. If this is legit it must be one of the most foolish things ever. I mean one of the bases of terrorism (and yes those reds are terrorists) is to keep it in cells that don't know too much about other cells so if they do get arrested the rest of the network stays safe.

However they do love to be top dog in Thailand and they love to be in charge maybe they just do things different.. but it would be real stupid.

• Like 1

As per usual fab4 you are trying to divert attentionfrom the thread topic concerning a terrorist cell by publishing a large image of a schematic style plan plainly to help your reading skills. Noticable too that schematic plan that has nothing to do with this topic.

That old spin doctoring has indeed got your minds in a whirl my boy.

Edited by siampolee
  • Like 1

wake up.

If the Army can actually get this "group" and it's "masterminds" banged to rights in a transparent way I'm all for it.

But

It's the organisation charts that amuse me I'm afraid. Are people not curious about these "finds"? Of course, every self respecting terrorist cell keeps an organisation chart handy. Especially if they can't remember that the man with the question mark on his head is supposed to be Thaksin.

In the press conference today at the Third Infantry Regiment of the Eighth Infantry Division at Siharat Dechochai camp in Khon Kaen, the deputy commander of the Second Army Region Maj-Gen Thawat Sukplang showed a diagram of the Khon Kaen Model to reporters with the man living overseas on top as a mastermind.

http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/second-army-says-man-living-abroad-masterminding-khon-kaen-model

Or was it one the Army have put together using information from army intelligence sources?

Last time that happened we ended up with this supposed anti-monarchy conspiracy mind-map, which they eventually had to admit was based on rumours and that the names on the "map" were not involved in a conspiracy, it was just to show the relationships (who knew who in other words).

Learn how to read!

Where does it say that the terrorists had a chart handy? A chart was made after evidence was collected from the 22 armed suspects that were caught on may 23.

And..

He said after troops arrested 22 armed suspects and seized a large cache of arms on May 23 in Khon Kaen, the Khon Kaen Model was uncovered.

Investigation of the 22 armed militias who was to take the model into action produced more evidence of the plot.

http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/second-army-says-man-living-abroad-masterminding-khon-kaen-model/

Edited by Nickymaster
  • Like 1

As per usual fab4 you are trying to divert attentionfrom the thread topic concerning a terrorist cell by publishing a large image of a schematic style plan plainly to help your reading skills. Noticable too that schematic plan that has nothing to do with this topic.

fab4's strategy:

1. Mislead people by spreading false info in order for them to believe that the police found a chart when they caught the terrorists; Are people not curious about these "finds"? Of course, every self respecting terrorist cell keeps an organisation chart handy

2. Mislead people buy showing another chart that has nothing to do with the topic in order to discredit the army (while in this case it was the police that caught the terrorists clap2.gif ):

No chart was found AND evidence was collected by the police from the 22 armed suspects that were caught on may 23.

Edited by Nickymaster
  • Like 1

But

Learn how to read!

Where does it say that the terrorists had a chart handy? A chart was made after evidence was collected from the 22 armed suspects that were caught on may 23.

And..

He said after troops arrested 22 armed suspects and seized a large cache of arms on May 23 in Khon Kaen, the Khon Kaen Model was uncovered.

Investigation of the 22 armed militias who was to take the model into action produced more evidence of the plot.

http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/second-army-says-man-living-abroad-masterminding-khon-kaen-model/

nickymaster: "Learn how to read"

In your rush to try and find something to fault with my post, did you miss this sentence

Fab4: "Or was it one the Army have put together using information from army intelligence sources?"

Not to mention baerboxer's original post to which I was replying

baerboxer: Did you read the reports about this cell when first arrested? About the org charts found and who was on them?

But never mind, better luck next time.

fab4's strategy:

1. Mislead people by spreading false info in order for them to believe that the police found a chart when they caught the terrorists; Are people not curious about these "finds"? Of course, every self respecting terrorist cell keeps an organisation chart handy

2. Mislead people buy showing another chart that has nothing to do with the topic in order to discredit the army (while in this case it was the police that caught the terrorists clap2.gif ):

No chart was found AND evidence was collected by the police from the 22 armed suspects that were caught on may 23.

See post #55 coffee1.gif

fab4's strategy:

See post #55 coffee1.gif

Just stop misleading people. Be a man!

But

Learn how to read!

And..

nickymaster: "Learn how to read"

In your rush to try and find something to fault with my post, did you miss this sentence

Fab4: "Or was it one the Army have put together using information from army intelligence sources?"

Not to mention baerboxer's original post to which I was replying

baerboxer: Did you read the reports about this cell when first arrested? About the org charts found and who was on them?

But never mind, better luck next time.

Was the army mentioned in the article? Or was it you again trying to mislead people?

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

He enjoyed hunting?

Yes, that Thompson Sub-Machine gun must be great when hunting? That is clearly an antique, it's got to be 80 years old. I googled "Messen" but couldn't find anything.