Nannies And Nurses

eddiecr

I'm looking for somebody to take care of my wife and new-born baby in CM while I

have to work in BKK. I've had a look around and the choice appears to consist of 14 year old

Lahu girls who find cars and concrete so frightening that they refuse to leave the house and crazed

old women who learned their child-care skills from Atilla the Hun. If anybody here knows of any

reliable and trustworthy providers of childcare/nursing services in Chiangmai would you please

let me know.

Thanks,

Eddie

eddie, we have had many experiences with some of the nanny(s) who have come to work at our house. all from agents (nursing care homes) expect to change about 6 to 8 girls before you get the perfect one. even when you get a perfect one, she would probably leave after a few months for other "opportunities". thats how they are here in chiang mai. also expect to pay around 6000 to 7000 per month for these girls. if you would like to get in touch with some of these agents, send me a pm and i'll give you some numbers.

all i know is that if the kids to give u enough to drive u up the wall, expect the nanny(s) to.