Australia

Hello final 16.......

Australia are playing much better football than some... ( England )........ :D

England are playing poorly but I wouldn't go that far. The only competition you've had so far beat you 2:0. :o

Hello final 16.......

still a long way to go but lets wish the roo,s luck,thought it was nice of the roo,s B team though to let them draw though wonder if they are splitting the 9 million dollar bonus with them for letting them get through to the last 16 :o:D Nignoy

Hello final 16.......

Bet still on , mate ?

:o

Yes....the Fly always keeps his word.....Always

U can rely on da Fly...

Edited by Siam_superfly

Croatia B won then...... :o

Ahhhh so funny......

So where are NZ ??...u would be lucky to beat the East Timor U/14 side......let alone make the final 16 of a World Cup......I will type that again in case u just forgot what have just been reading, coz u must have some kind of mental problem to have a go at Aus when we just made the final 16.....what possible angle are u coming from....this is not union we are talking about £ickhead.....

Edited by Siam_superfly

Ah the Fly is back. Where you been?

Ask a mod to put this in the World Cup 2006 forum :o

Oh Im sorry...I thought T Visa had a Sports Forum ??????....or are the Mods trying to kill the once mighty Sports Forum off, once and for all ??????

Its the World Cup......it belongs in the Sports Forum and the Mods mainly Udon , Dr whatever, should leave the posters to have our wars....thats sport, thats being a fan...not some bunch of 55 year old, internet savy baby boomer's, who just cant get over themselves......like most of the posters out of the S Forum......

When its comes to sport........The Fly refuse's to post any other forum...The Fly is loyal to the Sports Forum......

Hello final 16.......

England are playing poorly but I wouldn't go that far. The only competition you've had so far beat you 2:0. :o

Ahhhh Jackr....who rattled ur cage :D

Whatever...both Brasil goals came from off side positions ( and u know that ), and the ref was just to dam scared to pay anything against Brasil......

Hello final 16.......

Bet still on , mate ?

U can rely on da Fly...

Luvverly jubbly - Good Lad!

:D

Hello final 16.......

Bet still on , mate ?

U can rely on da Fly...

Luvverly jubbly - Good Lad!

Welcome back Br................sorry Fly. I also think your posts should be put in a seperate Forum.

One marked " Place in here and flush"

The only thing your posts and sport have in common, is they both start with the same letter. :D

Hello final 16.......

Whatever...both Brasil goals came from off side positions ( and u know that ), and the ref was just to dam scared to pay anything against Brasil......

55555555555555 an aussie mate of mine said that to me yesterday. you guys never stop do you 5555555555555555 i suppose you think the ref in the rugby world cup was on our side, too? 555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555

Hello final 16.......

England are playing poorly but I wouldn't go that far. The only competition you've had so far beat you 2:0. :D

55555555555555 an aussie mate of mine said that to me yesterday. you guys never stop do you 5555555555555555 i suppose you think the ref in the rugby world cup was on our side, too? 555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555

How long ago was that WC win Jack? Better hang on to the memories. In two test matches this month Australia has thrashed England 37-15 and 43-18.

England has lost their last 5 rugby games!! Better keep the old photo album close at hand for trips down nostalgia lane. :o:D:D

Hello final 16.......

England are playing poorly but I wouldn't go that far. The only competition you've had so far beat you 2:0. :D

How long ago was that WC win Jack? Better hang on to the memories. In two test matches this month Australia has thrashed England 37-15 and 43-18.

England has lost their last 5 rugby games!! Better keep the old photo album close at hand for trips down nostalgia lane. :o:D:D

I couldn't give a tinkers toss about what's happening now... the world-beating English team was totally disbanded after the world cup. If it was the same team, you lot would still be under the thumb. The previous world cup means everything until the next world cup is over. :D Anyway, back OT, all the breast for tomorrow because the footy is all that matters right now. :D

I couldn't give a tinkers toss about what's happening now... the world-beating English team was totally disbanded after the world cup.

They all got their Knighthoods and retired to country estates! :D

England knows how to look after their men who are the best at shoving their noses up others <deleted>! :o

Ask a mod to put this in the World Cup 2006 forum :D

Oh Im sorry...I thought T Visa had a Sports Forum ??????....or are the Mods trying to kill the once mighty Sports Forum off, once and for all ??????

Its the World Cup......it belongs in the Sports Forum and the Mods mainly Udon , Dr whatever, should leave the posters to have our wars....thats sport, thats being a fan...not some bunch of 55 year old, internet savy baby boomer's, who just cant get over themselves......like most of the posters out of the S Forum......

When its comes to sport........The Fly refuse's to post any other forum...The Fly is loyal to the Sports Forum......

It is in the Sports forum. It's a sub forum specially made for the World Cup :o

Damm ref's....to scared to pay anything against the so called football nations, but cant blow the whistle quick enough if they get a chance for those nations......ie Australia v Itlay

Asia Cup next up for us....we will win that, then march on towards 2010......

Hello final 16.......

Bet still on , mate ?

U can rely on da Fly...

In 4 years maybe we'll do this.

Ask a mod to put this in the World Cup 2006 forum :D

It is in the Sports forum. It's a sub forum specially made for the World Cup :o

u guys on here have got way to much time on ur hands...

Hello final 16.......

Bet still on , mate ?

U can rely on da Fly...

Yes mate......

and hopefully in 4 years its a Australia v Italy final and we beat them 5 - 0, and all our goals come from us falling over in the box when we werent even touched.....yeh.....

Karma.....

In 4 years maybe we'll do this.