Speeding, will you still do it after viewing this video?

pault17

Well, who is it that likes to kick arse?

I guess if I knew that answer I'd not have asked the question?

Your very words in the posting about automatic versus hand gear shift.

I also am an expert in my field but I certainly don't find it necessary to bluster and boast, tell people that they're wrong because you know better, and in a decidedly unpleasant way at that. I would have a lot of other choice things to say but never mind

Edited by cooked
  • Like 2

[quote name="WarpSpeed" Yes exceeding a posted limit for AVERAGE drivers, to me not applicable.

Classic. Even with all your undoubted experience you are not above the law. You do know that, don't you?

cheesy.gif Are you really serious Marlow?? So you've NEVER intentionally broken a traffic law? Rhetorical question, the answer is never going to be honest.. I obey the one's I deem necessary and I'm able and capable to reason which ones are and which ones are just for the average driver just like you and EVERYONE does, let's be honest here.. Moral and civilized laws yes, traffic lights yes, heading the right way on a one way street yes, not driving on the sidewalk with a motocy in any direction let alone the wrong direction yes, need I go on??

Off topic posts removed.

Let's try and stay on the right line, this film tries to carry a serious message (and actually does it quite well, I for one wasn't expecting the climax), unfortunately much of the content isn't credible.

I note that YouTube comments for the film are disabled, I wonder why.

• Like 2

Well no actually, It would be redundant and there's plenty of previous posts on here that will verify what I do and what my experience is just have a look around but suffice it to say I have no need to convince you or anyone else, you nor your opinion matters no more to me then any other poster on here but those who are intelligent enough about the topic can differentiate from my posting history the extent of my qualifications and don't question anymore, it's usually just trolls who do.. I hold an FIA pro license, SCCA pro license, IMSA pro license and held a Grand American pro license before it became IMSA, additionally I have 25 years of racing and instructing experience and many championships, wins and track records to go along with more 26 years of clean driving record on the street. So none of those "written" qualifications probably mean anything to you so there really was no point in even posting it, but I did anyway. Now what's your qualifications to even presume you can question mine?

You have all these "qualifications" which "you" think makes "you" bullet proof, so tell me, a guy far more qualified than youself was killed in a street car, his name is Mike Hailwood.

What did he do wrong that you could have done better ? Read how he lost his life via google.

Please come back with your thoughts.....thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

I was thinking outside the circle....and wondered why the teachers would take the kids on a nature walk in such inclement weather. I am also thinking they are negligent by allowing the children to come into contact with plant matter that could contain fungal and insect contaminants. In real life the teachers should be charged by the police for taking the kids to the park. If they weren't there they would still be virtually alive today! whistling.gif

Well no actually, It would be redundant and there's plenty of previous posts on here that will verify what I do and what my experience is just have a look around but suffice it to say I have no need to convince you or anyone else, you nor your opinion matters no more to me then any other poster on here but those who are intelligent enough about the topic can differentiate from my posting history the extent of my qualifications and don't question anymore, it's usually just trolls who do.. I hold an FIA pro license, SCCA pro license, IMSA pro license and held a Grand American pro license before it became IMSA, additionally I have 25 years of racing and instructing experience and many championships, wins and track records to go along with more 26 years of clean driving record on the street. So none of those "written" qualifications probably mean anything to you so there really was no point in even posting it, but I did anyway. Now what's your qualifications to even presume you can question mine?

You have all these "qualifications" which "you" think makes "you" bullet proof, so tell me, a guy far more qualified than youself was killed in a street car, his name is Mike Hailwood.

What did he do wrong that you could have done better ? Read how he lost his life via google.

I'm wondering how you made the ASSumption that he was far more qualified than me?? Never mind, you have no idea of what you speak so no need to post anymore senseless conjecture.. So post up your qualifications then to make such a bold statement and let's see it where it can be verified?? So far I've seen some pictures that could have been taken down from the net and have heard very little in the way of any real qualifications of anything but driving in a straight line which doesn't qualify one for advice on street driving.

And what in the name of Haides does a motocy rider have to do with a car driver? Seriously you're losing all touch with reality..

Edited by WarpSpeed

Whether your Lewis Hamilton, Nigel Mansell or Sterling Moss! Uh oh! I forgot about Warp "top gun" Speed!

You ALL could've ended up like Ayrton Senna.

Your attitude came from the track and that's where it should STAY!

These are public highways where the average joe drives like the average joe

I have no doubt that your the type that hollers and screams at people out the window for not being "as good a driver as yourself"

Racing attitudes belong on the race track...

You should visit the go kart track more often to get it out of your system once in a while.

• Like 1

Well, who is it that likes to kick arse?

I guess if I knew that answer I'd not have asked the question?

Your very words in the posting about automatic versus hand gear shift.

I also am an expert in my field but I certainly don't find it necessary to bluster and boast, tell people that they're wrong because you know better, and in a decidedly unpleasant way at that. I would have a lot of other choice things to say but never mind

Erm do even have any idea what the topic is?? I'll try to relate it to you, the OP asked if the stupid video would change the way we drive after watching it. I answered it with MY OPINION, no directed comment to anyone else here, except the poster that attacked MY OPINION LIKE YOU and he got back what he posted in terms of attitude. Sorry you don't like my opinion (not really couldn't care less) but it still stands, the rest of your post is moot as it has naught to do with THIS topic it's merely just a troll because you feel insecure about your knowledge on the topic so you attack someone who isn't.. It seems you, like some others here have some serious personal issues if you can't get past a comment made months ago and get on with your lives. It's very sad actually to have such angst carried with you and not be able to get over it, I had no idea what you were referring to because like most conversations here, I post and move on with my life, good lesson for you and others here too to give it a try.

Edited by WarpSpeed

Whether your Lewis Hamilton, Nigel Mansell or Sterling Moss! Uh oh! I forgot about Warp "top gun" Speed!

I have no doubt that your the type that hollers and screams at people out the window for not being "as good a driver as yourself"

You should visit the go kart track more often to get it out of your system once in a while.

Um right, thank you for that, now remind us again what relevance do YOU have to this forum with your 206 posts??

Edited by WarpSpeed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHixeIr_6BM

i think this is great as well.

i am now in my 40's and speed very little in a car. cars hate that i drive the speed limit, but i don't care and call them into authorities if applicable.

I guess I am not as sensitive as i should be, but this video won't be a life changer. some people drive because they hate their life, job, and they have power in a car. some are high, drunk, texting, or young and whatever.....very hard to tell a young kid to not drive fast. unless his/her friend died or something.....

it is amazing how one second of not paying attention can change lives.....

anyhow, be safe out there.

Yep as far as I'm concerned the message and the delivery of the video I posted regarding using one's phone or texting while driving carried far more weight and is a much bigger concern then someone going a few miles an hour faster BUT at least paying attention..

• Like 1

Um right, thank you for that, now remind us again what relevance do YOU have to this forum with your 206 posts??

Nice cretinous comeback...

"My mum's better than your mum! Naa naa na naa naaaa [emoji14]"

Just listen to the childish fool... Grow up little boy

• Like 1

I was thinking outside the circle....and wondered why the teachers would take the kids on a nature walk in such inclement weather. I am also thinking they are negligent by allowing the children to come into contact with plant matter that could contain fungal and insect contaminants. In real life the teachers should be charged by the police for taking the kids to the park. If they weren't there they would still be virtually alive today! whistling.gif

You mean you was thinking outside the cotton wool blanket you wrap your kids in...

i am now in my 40's and speed very little in a car. cars hate that i drive the speed limit, but i don't care and call them into authorities if applicable.

I guess I am not as sensitive as i should be, but this video won't be a life changer. some people drive because they hate their life, job, and they have power in a car. some are high, drunk, texting, or young and whatever.....very hard to tell a young kid to not drive fast. unless his/her friend died or something.....

Awesome and very true message

Nice find.

I'm wondering how you made the ASSumption that he was far more qualified than me?? Never mind, you have no idea of what you speak so no need to post anymore senseless conjecture.. So post up your qualifications then to make such a bold statement and let's see it where it can be verified?? So far I've seen some pictures that could have been taken down from the net and have heard very little in the way of any real qualifications of anything but driving in a straight line which doesn't qualify one for advice on street driving.

And what in the name of Haides does a motocy rider have to do with a car driver? Seriously you're losing all touch with reality..

He drove F1 cars as well as being a M/C champion, so I assume he was more qualified than you eh. Answer my question.?

Awesome and very true message

Nice find.

Yes it is, Thank you...

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/733174-vws-new-rude-awakening-safety-ad/

Can everybody give Warpspeed LOTS of likes? From memory he has about 400 for 7500 posts. He is obviously in need of TLC poor boy.

Oh, that's it isn't it? You gauge a persons relevance by their likes? Oh, that's just precious, now I get it, you're a teenie bopper, groupie crowd Justin Bieber style.. It all makes complete sense now, high fiving each other about the next childish insult one can throw and then all patting each other on the bums and putting your soda straw back in your mouth..

Edited by WarpSpeed
  • Like 1

He drove F1 cars as well as being a M/C champion, so I assume he was more qualified than you eh. Answer my question.?

Now we have the boyfriend writing on his behalf [emoji99][emoji99][emoji99]

Listen fool! We don't care who did what on the racetrack! I used to race karts when I was a boy, but you don't see me harping on about it because the thread is about ROAD SAFETY! This isn't a racing thread! Wind your necks in both of you and GROW UP!

• Like 1

Can everybody give Warpspeed LOTS of likes? From memory he has about 400 for 7500 posts. He is obviously in need of TLC poor boy.

Now THIS comment certainly deserves a like

Nice one [emoji106]

I'm not surprised he's written 7,500 posts judging by the way he refuses to wind his neck in and keeps digging that hole

Such a child

Edited by Porkster

I'm not surprised he's written 7,500 posts judging by the way he refuses to wind his neck in and keeps digging that hole

Such a child

wow 213 posts since you joined 13 days ago and you are letting the insults fly already.

would be interesting to view your IP address and see which other TV member it matches with.

Edited by Spoonman
  • Like 1

Such a child

wow 213 posts since you joined 13 days ago and you are letting the insults fly already.

would be interesting to view your IP address and see which other TV member it matches with.

Wouldn't it just

Insult? I see no insult?

Edited by Porkster

Do the terms "The Pot & the Kettle" & "People in glass houses" mean anything to you?

Edited by Porkster

Not interested in anything you have to post in this thread, I'm done with this thread, the school yard gang has taken over..

Spooners, respect mate...

Not interested in anything you have to post in this thread, I'm done with this thread, the school yard gang has taken over..

Spooners, respect mate...

Frightened of reading and facing up to reality. Oh well...............coffee1.gif