Is your ex better off now ?

muffy

All my ex ladies were much better off when they were seeing me . How is your ex doing ? I know they wish they were still with me . Please answer , gays , straight or what ever .smile.pngsad.pngwub.png

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All my exes still drool with longing too.

Then there's all the potential future exes that drool with anticipatory longing.

I guess it's because I'm such a hansum man.

edited to add emphasis.

Edited by Seastallion

I suppose the OP is trying to make himself feel better, but all he's left with is an empty condo, and a gerbil.

The gerbil will be happy as one supposes its going to get a whole lot more "loving" and attention now

• Like 1

Often, but not always, Thai women who have been together with a farang for a long time, will find another farang once the relationship has finished. But I also saw a few of them hooking up with a Thai man instead. smile.png The situation of a Thai man playing father to the GF's look kreung (half farang) children I have never seen yet.

Would be interesting to hear some case stories.

• Like 2

I suppose the OP is trying to make himself feel better, but all he's left with is an empty condo, and a gerbil.

The gerbil will be happy as one supposes its going to get a whole lot more "loving" and attention now

hope for the gerbil it doesn't hurt too muchw00t.gif

Often, but not always, Thai women who have been together with a farang for a long time, will find another farang once the relationship has finished. But I also saw a few of them hooking up with a Thai man instead. smile.png The situation of a Thai man playing father to the GF's look kreung (half farang) children I have never seen yet.

Would be interesting to hear some case stories.

assuming they arent bargirls,

I too have always wondered when a thai girl goes out with any farang, they seem to stick with them, like the saying "once you go black, you'll never go back" type of scenario.

I hear lots of non bar girls who say "I not want thai man" and when you ask them why, they really dont have an answer, like literally, have no answer, at least the bargirls will say/lie and say they're drunks, gamblers, playboys, lazy or whatever

I wonder if they have experienced a farang, they think that farangs are better? or they see it as an upgrade, or farangs are seen as easier, or going back to a thai man with a mixed kid is something that wouldnt happen ?

back in my home country, a lot of asian girls in general who do date asian men, once they get a white guy, also tend to continue with them too.

Why do you have to attack me for asking a simple question , does it make you feel better . Only small people attack someone they know nothing about .Get a life .cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

I didnt attack you, nor intend to either,

but the view of "all my exes are better when with me" comes across as arrogant, and self righteous,

not saying you are one, but there are a lot of losers on TV and thailand who think they are awesome and gods gift to women and the country because they have much more money then an average thai, and farangs are seen as desirable by women for whichever reason

• Like 1

My ex married a multi millionaire (US Dollars). She and the kids are on TV and in the newspapers frequently so I can stay up to date. She has more mansions than I have ties.

Ivana Trump or Kim Kardashian?

Do the kids slip you a few thousand dollars at Christmas?

Apparently they are fun loving creatures. The OP could share stories with Dr Will.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

If they are now happy they are better off... they have met other people and moved on, got married, settled down etc... so, they are better off in their happy life and I wish them the best, I am happy in my life and consider myself better off too...

OR: Is the Op referring to girls he has financially supported?... In which case I can't answer, not everyone dates girls they have to support financially.

• Like 1

If they are now happy they are better off... they have met other people and moved on, got married, settled down etc... so, they are better off in their happy life and I wish them the best, I am happy in my life and consider myself better off too...

OR: Is the Op referring to girls he has financially supported?... In which case I can't answer, not everyone dates girls they have to support financially.

I thought the OP referred to ex so implied is some sort of permanent relationship which would mean financial sharing or commitment or some form of support one way or the other.

I think you are trying to impress us by the fact you are a Cheap Charlie and maybe some are impressed. When I go out I pay because I can. If I couldn't I wouldn't. But I'm from an era where if the gentleman could not pay he didn't go out.