In/out trips by air

I am in Thailand on a 60 day single entry tourist visa expiring on 22 July (UK passport). I have a flight booked back to Europe on 26 July.

Between now and 22 July I need to make one (possibly two) trips to Singapore of a couple of days each. Do I need to apply for a mutiple entry tourist visa in Singapore or should I risk trying a visa exempt entry on return to Thailand (I already have several visa exempt entries in my passsport)?

Thanks for any advice.

A re-entry permit does not give you any additional time . I just keeps you current permit to stay valid. In your case it would give an up entry to July 22.

There is a re-entry permit desk open 24 hours a day at DMK.

A re-entry permit does not give you any additional time . I just keeps you current permit to stay valid. In your case it would give an up entry to July 22.

There is a re-entry permit desk open 24 hours a day at DMK.

His flight out is on the 26th so the re-entry permit would not be helpful unless he gets an extension.

single entry tourist visa expiring on 22 July (UK passport). I have a flight booked back to Europe on 26 July.

Better to just get a visa exempt entry when he returns to Thailand. If he doesn't have a passport full of Thai visas and visa exempt entries there should be no problem getting 30 days visa exempt entry on a UK passport when he arrives back in Bangkok.

Edited by Suradit69
  • Like 1