Unofficial Tv Phuket Pissup

britmaveric

Unofficial TV Phuket Pissup

Date: 4 July 2006

Time: 6:00PM - ??????????? (last TV Member Standing)

Where: Joe's Downstairs

:o:D:D

We will start out at Joe's then work our way down to the mayhem in Patong.

Britmaveric

Khall

Wolfie

Game for Shame

Goldenbead????

Gerd

Donna

Chachi

Firefan

Old Croc

smartecosse

jdinasia :D

Those who want to come, please state so in this thread. :D Cheers and look forward to seeing everyone in just over a week.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At these sort of gatherings do people tend to bring wives and husbands etc or is it usually just actual, active TV members only?

Some bring their significant others some don't, up to you!!!!! :o Don't have to be a TV member, but since most reading the board are - this tends to be the case at such events.

Edited by britmaveric

interesting..... I have something to do in HKT in early July for a few days..... maybe I can make it..... hope you are not only US-citizens there at the gathering..... cause I won't greet you with "happy 4th of July" :D

4th July is just another day for most of us!!! :o

did someone invite georgie peorgie? blink.gif

GP - well he is welcome, but I was actually referring to George the owner of this prestigious board. :D

theres never any debauchery at the phuket pissups, were a sophistimikated lot 'ere :o

Any rumours you may have picked up about me about the last couple of jaunts are all lies and deciet created by my enemies to discredit me - honest guv!

interesting..... I have something to do in HKT in early July for a few days..... maybe I can make it..... hope you are not only US-citizens there at the gathering..... cause I won't greet you with "happy 4th of July" :D

4th July is just another day for most of us!!! :o

did someone invite georgie peorgie? blink.gif

GP - well he is welcome, but I was actually referring to George the owner of this prestigious board. :D

i was referring to george from the board.....maybe i shouldnt have aded the peorgie :D

...were a sophistimikated lot 'ere :D

... until you started ordering rounds of those <deleted>' B52s in the Nikita Bar pissup, you monster you! :D

B52(s) are for poofters.... :o

Brit seems to know so much about us poofters! :D:D

Brit seems to know so much about us poofters! :D:o

:D:D No worries I know what you drink and thats jet fuel mate. :D

I am in Phuket during that time, is it Ok for me as a Chiang Mai mountain hopper to join with you island people?? :D

Please join us!!!! :D

Britmaveric

Khall

Wolfie

Game for Shame

Goldenbead????

Gerd

Donna

Chachi

Firefan

Old Croc

smartecosse

Those who want to come, please state so in this thread. :D Cheers and look forward to seeing everyone in just over a week.

Why do I appear on your list again?

I've cancelled some days ago.

Gerd

dont forget to have stickers or buttons handy, where people can write their TV-nickname on it (if they want to). would make things easier.....

seems likes I can make it to HKT on tuesday morning, that would match perfectly....

Britmaveric

Khall

Wolfie

Game for Shame

Goldenbead????

Gerd

Donna

Chachi

Firefan

Old Croc

smartecosse

Why do I appear on your list again?

I've cancelled some days ago.

Gerd

It's a message from God...... :D it looks like you're coming Gerd!!! :D

Apologies.

Was due to fly into Phuket on 1/7. My mother was hospitalised yesterday, all being well I will now be travelling on 6/7.

Sorry to miss the soiree.

Croc

Hope your mum gets well quickly mate - thoughts are with you and your mum!!

Britmaveric,

As Newbies, my husband and I would like to come to the pissup but we live on an island and the boats stop running at 9PM on weekdays. We will need a place (in Phuket) to spend the night. Would someone be willing to tell us where we can get reservations for an inexpensive room for the night? Nothing so cheap that it is unbearable, but we are on a budget. Do we need to reserve a room now or do you think we can find something 5 days from now (and counting down).

We don't know our way around Phuket yet but I think we can find Joes using a map. Feel free to email me if you want to share specific directions from Laem Hin pier or hotel info.

I'm really looking forward to this get together. I am so bored living on this small island that I could scream. In reading the posts it seems like most of you have a good sense of humor. It will be nice to meet some English speaking folks, even if a few of you speak with funny accents, but then the Thais tell me that I have a "Californian" accent, whatever that is. Americans do seem to be a minority here.

Croc, glad your mother is getting better.

Skydancer

Apologies.

Was due to fly into Phuket on 1/7. My mother was hospitalised yesterday, all being well I will now be travelling on 6/7.

Sorry to miss the soiree.

Croc

Hope your mum gets well quickly mate - thoughts are with you and your mum!!

skydancer, which amount would suit ur budget ? I did a lot of research on moderate-priced accomodation the past few days.... "green season" is a pleasant time in Phuket to find good-value-accomodation

Edited by AsiaWolfie