Unofficial Tv Phuket Pissup

britmaveric

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry I don't arrive in Phuket until the 15th :D By the sound of it I will be stumbling over many of you soon enough.

What's with all you people having to go to work?? I think you missed the point of heading to an island paradise.

:D Many of us don't "GO" to an island paradise ..... :D

We LIVE on an island paradise :D

EXACTLY - Oh Lord of Delusion - we live on island paradise ... "WELCOME TO FANTASY ISLAND!!!" :D Your desire is our wish........ :o

Sorry I don't arrive in Phuket until the 15th :D By the sound of it I will be stumbling over many of you soon enough.

What's with all you people having to go to work?? I think you missed the point of heading to an island paradise.

EXACTLY - Oh Lord of Delusion - we live on island paradise ... "WELCOME TO FANTASY ISLAND!!!" :D Your desire is our wish........ :o

OK both of you sarcastic twits. I have lived on the island before and will soon do so again, this time probably permanently. It is not a fantasy it's a lovely paradise and I won't spoil it by going to work. I've earned a break.

Phew! What a night - guess I will have to add that Brit and I managed to squeze in ANOTHER night out the eve after the piss-up. WE REALLY only wanted to watch football, but suddenly it was dawn.....

Great meeting everybody, and I will certainly soon be on my way down to Phuket again - might even help Khall coordinate another un-official pissup! Contemplating spending a few months there actually.

As to the katoy bar, I have seen the pics, and I seem to look rather scared - which most who have seen the pics has confirmed.

As for posting pics here from the piss-up; forget it! :o There are enough nutties on the TV boards to avoid that at all costs! :D (funnily enuff; they never show up at the pissups though! :D )

I am planning participation in the Pattaya piss-up too - heck, rumours has it that Brit should already be in the area preparing for the event! 8)

Cheers!

Phew! What a night - guess I will have to add that Brit and I managed to squeze in ANOTHER night out the eve after the piss-up. WE REALLY only wanted to watch football, but suddenly it was dawn.....

Great meeting everybody, and I will certainly soon be on my way down to Phuket again - might even help Khall coordinate another un-official pissup! Contemplating spending a few months there actually.

As to the katoy bar, I have seen the pics, and I seem to look rather scared - which most who have seen the pics has confirmed.

As for posting pics here from the piss-up; forget it! :D There are enough nutties on the TV boards to avoid that at all costs! :D (funnily enuff; they never show up at the pissups though! :D )

I am planning participation in the Pattaya piss-up too - heck, rumours has it that Brit should already be in the area preparing for the event! 8)

Cheers!

Well Firefan... I guess I better add you to my list of desirees who want to move to Phuket for "a coupla months" - this is a great time of year to head on down! :D 'Tis certainly a bewdiful spot to hang out on the deserted beaches and get to know the wonderful natives during the gorgeous , sultry monsoon season.

Cheers!

K :o

OK both of you sarcastic twits. I have lived on the island before and will soon do so again, this time probably permanently. It is not a fantasy it's a lovely paradise and I won't spoil it by going to work. I've earned a break.

:D

:D gotta love LIVING here ... and i am guessing those that are working here tend to be a tish younger than those retiring here :D

But there sure as hel_l aint a THING wrong with filling your days up :D

Firefan scared???? :D Dunno the photos I have he looked like he was enjoying himself. BTW where did we meet for the next night you might ask...... SOI Katoey!!!!!!! :o

Good laff and cheers again for a very memorable time spent in Phuket. When's the next one???? :D

Firefan scared???? :D Dunno the photos I have he looked like he was enjoying himself. BTW where did we meet for the next night you might ask...... SOI Katoey!!!!!!! :o

Good laff and cheers again for a very memorable time spent in Phuket. When's the next one???? :D

Any chance of soon? I fly in on 26th and am there until the end of August.

Any chance of soon? I fly in on 26th and am there until the end of August.

Hmmmmm.... how coincidental! LaoPo arrives around that time. How about early August-ish? :D

Hmmmmm.... how coincidental! LaoPo arrives around that time. How about early August-ish? :D

Hope so Khall...hope so!

But... :D I'm not forgetting about those sambuccas you love so much and the 'Pole'....I just WOULD LOVE to see you dance... :o as well as your 'friends'. I'll be there, that's for sure. I'm missing a lot here in China...but there's a lot of fun as well....sssssttt.....won't tell you (yet) :D

LaoPo :D

Hope so Khall...hope so!

But... :D I'm not forgetting about those sambuccas you love so much and the 'Pole'....I just WOULD LOVE to see you dance... :o as well as your 'friends'. I'll be there, that's for sure. I'm missing a lot here in China...but there's a lot of fun as well....sssssttt.....won't tell you (yet) :D

LaoPo :D

Won't tell me what (yet)??????......... :D TELL ME NOW!!!! :D

ps. I only do Sambuca on very rampant special occasions!! :D

hmmmm a "regular piss-up" might be ok ... after all we are all so spread out on the island .... doesn't have to be Patong each time (but if we do it in other areas I think I will likely get a room wherever!)

hmmmm a "regular piss-up" might be ok ... after all we are all so spread out on the island .... doesn't have to be Patong each time (but if we do it in other areas I think I will likely get a room wherever!)

that would be a good idea, once a month or every second month or were you thinking of each night :o