The (in)famous 20.000 baht

Tomorrow i will do a border run at the new Kanchanaburi border as i told in the proper topic.I so sorry if i open a new one,but i have read in many foreigners forum about the request of showing the 20.000 baht when u will re-enter in Thailand.I no have that amount with me now.On my passport i have just a border run done at Pong Nam Ron border and one 7 days extension?Whats the matter of that?Ubon joe(kind as always)in the proper post answered me that should be no problem about obtaining the new 30 days stamp.But what about the time?Have to show them?Thanks for any answer

budright....my answer was sarcast.i dont know if that man or woman has child.if he has i hope u will never experience the trouble i am trought with his health...i already had leave thailand if he was dismissed from hospital.So let him answer with stupid quote budright,and hope.l.for him he will always have a smiling and lucky life

Just wait and see

Sent from my XT1032 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Good answer

Uh, yeah good answer, just terrible advice.

Why is it terrible advice? Every immigration official acts differently. The only option is to wait and see and hope for the best..

• Like 1

All done:just a quick check on the previous stamps,some questions and nothing more.Went there 7 am,full of Laoitian making visa coming from Bangkok.....Thanks for all your helps

All done:just a quick check on the previous stamps,some questions and nothing more.Went there 7 am,full of Laoitian making visa coming from Bangkok.....Thanks for all your helps

Pleased to be of help!

• 2 weeks later...