Low season friendlyness and hi season arrogance

coconutbar

Well, my Thai/Chinese, Harvard educated Astrophysicist wife, who I met in 1st class of a trans-Atlantic flight, cannot believe a hotel owner would go so low as to talk to a customer.

• Like 2

Maybe she realised you were too insecure and needy and wants nothing to do with you this time round ?

Funny. It always pays to have the heart of a lion, and the skin of an alligator. Who cares anyway? Does it really make any difference to you? You have a lot going on in your life right? So, this is just a tiny blip on the screen. Not like you have a lot invested in this friendship. Let her be. Who knows what is going on in her life, or her mind or her heart. Why have such expectations of people. Remember, disappointment usually comes from thwarted desires and expectations. Why expect so much. Have you thought of where those expectations come from?

Spidermike

Chaiyaphum, Thailand

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Thais are very good at being professional friends and as such are totally superficial. Never imagine that there is any depth of feeling there at all. There isn't.

Must be nice to know so many Thais to be able to generalize about the whole population. How many do you know? Or maybe you should write, "The 3 Thais that I know well are good at being professional friends but I don't know if this is a country wide phenomenon or only true for the few Thai people I know."

Believe what you will. It makes no difference at all.

What? I do not understand? 1. My opinion makes no difference? 2. The size of the sample makes no difference in the accuracy of the survey? 3............?

Maybe because you all look the same !

Sent from my SGH-I527M using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

That's it. She has no idea who you are because you're not interesting, in contrast to bar girls who have an amazing gift for remembering names. Good 4 'em

Send from my Galaxy S4 4G LTE

Thais are very good at being professional friends and as such are totally superficial. Never imagine that there is any depth of feeling there at all. There isn't.

Must be nice to know so many Thais to be able to generalize about the whole population. How many do you know? Or maybe you should write, "The 3 Thais that I know well are good at being professional friends but I don't know if this is a country wide phenomenon or only true for the few Thai people I know."

What? I do not understand? 1. My opinion makes no difference? 2. The size of the sample makes no difference in the accuracy of the survey? 3............?

The thread appears to be about friendliness as displayed by Thai persons with whom one has a financial relationship. I responded with that in mind. For your own reasons you assumed that my reply applied to all Thais and from that you extrapolated that I know few people here, though in fact I have been living/visiting here for nearly 40 years. I told you not to worry about it.

Would you understand better if I explained it again using very short words?

The thread appears to be about friendliness as displayed by Thai persons with whom one has a financial relationship. I responded with that in mind. For your own reasons you assumed that my reply applied to all Thais and from that you extrapolated that I know few people here, though in fact I have been living/visiting here for nearly 40 years. I told you not to worry about it.

Would you understand better if I explained it again using very short words?

Playing the old timer card eh? Well pardner I started living here in nineteen and sixty eight. The reason it makes a difference is that some pilgrim just out of the razzle dazzle of the West might miss some opportunities because of your negative views. Thai people are the same as other people. Folks is folks. You got to know when to hold em and when to fold em. Know when to walk away and when to run. The best that you can hope for is to die in your sleep.wink.png

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Who cleans the dishes,should have the last word.

Provided your missus isnt sleeping already.

She is,as i am going to watch the football,should i clean them,or leave them to my wife or my lovely{17 years] stepdaughter,of course if i do,i can't have the last word,but i do like to watch them both clad in skintight jeans,their toned butts wobbling slightly as they wash up,no think i will leave the dishes and enjoy the view tomorrow,mt sugarloaf be damned i would rather see 2 fine female butts in tight,and i mean tight jeans any day.I am getting over wrought now,i best go and have a cold ab nam.

Your wife must be utterly thrilled about the high quality farang she married.

What wife wouldn't want a husband who lusts and fantasizes over his 17 year old step-daughter's arse?

Honestly . . . you need help, mate.

LOTS of it