The Worst Party in Asia? (You know it)

No exit. I would have had to be a regular to exit. If y'all don't like the article close the thread.

Sent from my Lenovo S820_ROW using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Don't close it....we're not finished with him yet! tongue.png

Well the FMP are nothing compared to the horrors that happen every hour in pattaya

Sent from my iPhone 6

using ThaiVisa app

No exit. I would have had to be a regular to exit. If y'all don't like the article close the thread.

You wonder why everyone is a little upset with you. I don't think it's the topic or the article, we can all have a laugh at the poor reporting. It is your attitude & responses to members.

Look at your replies to Birdman & your excuses, why are you so defensive? Then you proceed to rubbish the forum, a " snake pit" come on.

Anyway KPG full moon party is what it is, young people enjoy it, I do not think you will.

Have you ever been to KPG? Just wondering. I mean why take the trouble to post an article from an obscure site except for Americans. I suppose you knew full well it will raise the ire of the locals.

What were you expecting? Pats on the back?

I know why you posted this article, it's just pay back because we don't have Baht buses like in Pattaya.

• Like 2

Well the FMP are nothing compared to the horrors that happen every hour in pattaya

Sent from my iPhone 6

using ThaiVisa app

Yes just leave a link to the Pattaya forum news section will tell you what that place is all about! giggle.gif

Sent from my iPhone 6

using ThaiVisa app

Yes just leave a link to the Pattaya forum news section will tell you what that place is all about! giggle.gif

How anyone could live there is beyond me

Sent from my iPhone 6

using ThaiVisa app

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with the people who say you have to take into account who wrote it.

What is socially normal for him, may not be the same as younger people. I believe he is at least 40.

People who are in Thailand are well aware of the dangers. For a lot it is the whole reason they are here. Adventure.

You can have the best night or worst night. Its what you make of it and how you interact with people.

Sent from my HUAWEI G610-U20 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1