Prayuth may act as interim PM

Lite Beer

Poor tv red shirts - loving every minute of their crocodile tears. While they get off to pictures of their patron high lord of corruption and nepotism - Thaksin

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

Corruption, corruption, corruption - how awful it is I couldn't agree more.

But ... the latest PT government just had their assets checked, and were found to be not unusually richer after their term in office. Some were poorer. Even Yingluck herself gained financially only from the appreciation in the value of stocks that she already held. Capital gains - nothing illegal or corrupt there ....

Regardless, they were kicked out by the army on the basis of corruption - all sounds a bit like the fabled WMD in Iraq - a pretext to invade.

So where is this corruption smoking gun that all the propaganda keeps talking about? I've got it - corruption in Thailand didn't exist before Thaksin's lot, so they must have invented it, right?

Looks more like a bunch of sore losers who can't win democratic election usurping a civilian government under the barrel of a gun. Or it's a double standard, as they are all corrupt, right?

"But ... the latest PT government just had their assets checked, and were found to be not unusually richer after their term in office."

But you'll surely admit that the same cannot be said, for the party's owner, and Thinker of Deep Thoughts, in Dubai/Beijing/wherever ? wink.png

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i really like this guy, chan o chan, he is the perfect guy at the right time for the job.

He is a mix of Bokassa, with a pinch of Nicolas Ceaucescu with a certain something of Imelda Marcos.

I told you, a great guy this chan o chan, i wish him best luck

You forgot to mention he also has a backnote of Kim jung un .Now its time to eat a sandwich.

The guy who vowed that when he took over the country he would never be P.M. Why not let the people choose a P.M instead of making yourself the supreme leader.

He's done a better job in a little over a month than anyone else in the past 2 decades - but that must be a cause for complaint from the Thaksin lovers.

Quite right. He's certainly done a lot of talking, via media outlets that have to report his every word and no other. That's a good job, right?

Let me guess? You want Thaksin back right? Credibility rating 0.

The guy who vowed that when he took over the country he would never be P.M. Why not let the people choose a P.M instead of making yourself the supreme leader.

He's done a better job in a little over a month than anyone else in the past 2 decades - but that must be a cause for complaint from the Thaksin lovers.

I think Thaksin is a low life piece of excrement and the Junta should be going after him. I am definitely not a thaksin lover or a lover of Suthep
Which is what all the Thaksin lovers are saying right now, though can never seem to grasp that his cronies who are such "democratic freedom fighters" were milking the country dry. If you complain about what we have, then you must want what we had back. Ergo - Thaksin lover.

Edited by Stradavarius37
  • Like 1

I think it may look like "he's done a better job" but that may be because no one can point out what he is doing or not doing without loosing their freedom. It is always better to allow a countries citizens to choose the type of government and government leaders they want.

Thaksin lover alert

Poor tv red shirts - loving every minute of their crocodile tears. While they get off to pictures of their patron high lord of corruption and nepotism - Thaksin

But ... the latest PT government just had their assets checked, and were found to be not unusually richer after their term in office. Some were poorer. Even Yingluck herself gained financially only from the appreciation in the value of stocks that she already held. Capital gains - nothing illegal or corrupt there ....

Regardless, they were kicked out by the army on the basis of corruption - all sounds a bit like the fabled WMD in Iraq - a pretext to invade.

So where is this corruption smoking gun that all the propaganda keeps talking about? I've got it - corruption in Thailand didn't exist before Thaksin's lot, so they must have invented it, right?

Looks more like a bunch of sore losers who can't win democratic election usurping a civilian government under the barrel of a gun. Or it's a double standard, as they are all corrupt, right?

"But ... the latest PT government just had their assets checked, and were found to be not unusually richer after their term in office."

But you'll surely admit that the same cannot be said, for the party's owner, and Thinker of Deep Thoughts, in Dubai/Beijing/wherever ? wink.png

If you believe that, PM me because I have some choice beachfront property to sell you.

I think, acting as an interim PM is a good idea, as long as it does not turn out he feels glued to the seat forever. In my h.o. an institution by whoever wins the trust of the people,- and this seems to be the case with the NCPO as recent polls reveal- controlling the MP's and government is a good idea, as this is exactly what was missing in the past. The outcome was nepotism, abuse of power, corruption and fraud. The road ahead may be rough and rocky. However, there is no alternative in an attempt to achieve true democracy without implementation of a solid system of check and balance in the first place.

• Like 2

Quite right. He's certainly done a lot of talking, via media outlets that have to report his every word and no other. That's a good job, right?

Let me guess? You want Thaksin back right? Credibility rating 0.

As I replied to you before, I think Thaksin is a lowlife piece of excrement so why would I want him back?

Why do people throw up thaksin and accuse people of being a Thaksin lover. The old you love Thaksin, end of discussion I win haha ha

• Like 1

"in the end, nothing got done," he said.

At least they admit that the Dems did nothing after they get the power from the army.

Think you need to read up a little more dear boy.

How does ikke nead to read up? They made reforms that were counter-productive and were so disliked and ineffective Abhisit setpped down to allow an election and we all know the result of that election, right?

From what I think in private many soldiers may be good human (maybe not all of them?), but when they are in duty there is only ONE rule which they follow: command and obedience - period.

Major General Smedley Darlington Butler - USMC, Double recipient of the Congressional Medal of Honor

"I spent 33 years and 4 months in active service as a member of our country's most agile military force--the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from second lieutenant to Major General. And during that period I spent most of my time being a high-class muscle man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the bankers. In short, I was a racketeer for capitalism. I suspected I was part of a racket all the time. Now I am sure of it. Like all members of the military profession I never had an original thought until I left the service."

Smedley D. Butler (1881-1940)

http://warisaracket.org/dedication.html

• Like 1

Another moron along the same lines as Watermelon Bob . . . do you read the same information as everyone else, or is it simply easier to keep spreading lies like you've done so many times in the past to suit your own/Thaksin's agenda?

Suthep made the claim (about him helping to orchestrate the coup since 2010), not Prayuth.

Suthep has already cancelled the "dinners".

Prayuth told them to cancel and has again warned that BOTH sides will be treated the same.

So who's immune from anything? And who's brainwashed other than your side that can't see past the little brown envelopes they love so much but aren't getting any more? And this coup is failing? Seems to be doing pretty good so far from where I'm sitting, and unfortunately, the "majority" support it right now.

Please explain the word in red and how you arrived at it with regard to this coups popularity

Another moron along the same lines as Watermelon Bob . . . do you read the same information as everyone else, or is it simply easier to keep spreading lies like you've done so many times in the past to suit your own/Thaksin's agenda?

Suthep made the claim (about him helping to orchestrate the coup since 2010), not Prayuth.

Prayuth told them to cancel and has again warned that BOTH sides will be treated the same.

So who's immune from anything? And who's brainwashed other than your side that can't see past the little brown envelopes they love so much but aren't getting any more? And this coup is failing? Seems to be doing pretty good so far from where I'm sitting, and unfortunately, the "majority" support it right now.

Please explain the word in red and how you arrived at it with regard to this coups popularity

Because it illegal

Because it illegal

he has a tankbiggrin.png

How about you explain why it's incorrect as that's what I'm assuming you are leading up to ...

• Like 1

Wow never saw that possibility. We all thought he'd retire and grow tomatoes. rolleyes.gif

I think it beats having Suthep as a PM.

Anything beats having Suthep (or Thaksin) as PM. That would be the same as having Scargill as the UK PM in the nineteen eighties.

• Like 2

Well…. he needs to have PM after his name instead of general.

He has to get a suit on instead of walking around with a army uniform on, it doesn’t look good.wai2.gif.pagespeed.ce.goigDuXn4X.gif

The general may need his private, portable changingroom. Civilian suit when in "iPM" function, uniform as NCPO head.

I do hope his wife will be able to put some clothing sense into him, assuming he's married.

Edited by rubl

looks more like a farong who has never heard of offshore bank accounts.wai2.gif

I think it may look like "he's done a better job" but that may be because no one can point out what he is doing or not doing without loosing their freedom. It is always better to allow a countries citizens to choose the type of government and government leaders they want.

Try to keep up. There has been lots of news on what he is doing. He has never made a claim to be doing it all right this instant. In fact he has said it will take time. All he is doing is stopping the negative talk based on hot air from being published. I know hot air is the stock in trade for the Thaksin lovers and they will be allowed to blow it after the government is cleaned up and returned to the voting public.

In the mean time their primary job is to clean up the mess not to cater to the Thaksin lovers. You have had your run.10 of the last 14 years and when you weren't in power you used an armed private army to try to overthrow the Government.

It has not worked.

Thailand was more divided than ever household debt was higher than ever a thriving rice export business was down the drain prices are higher than ever. In short nothing has been accomplished. Then along comes Mr. Thaksin lover and says the coup is doing nothing. Fi.naly Thailand has a decent government and people are complaining. They should all move to Cambodia or Burma there is lots of corruption there and no one is doing any thing about it.

• Like 2

Lets wait for the real corruption examinations. However stupid the members of the PTP are did you really expect them to put their ill gains on their bank account in their own name ? That would really earn them the name of red buffalo and however stupid some of them are nobody is that stupid.

This was just an examination of how much money they had under their name nothing more nothing less. Let us all wait and see what happens it takes time to dig up all the corruption and I bet paper shredders were doing overtime the last weeks of the PTP administration.

They will never find the money the paper shredders destroyed any paper trails leading to offshore accounts.

Isn't there some way of bring to justice the fugitive T. S. ? He's the leader of all that is corrupt..... or close to it (IM0).

Interpol will not interfere as it is an in country affair. Thaksin is careful where he goes if the country has a treaty that would allow for extradition for his crimes he does not go there.

The only way is illegal ..................................

Maybe he should found a peace and order party. From what I am seeing and hearing, would win hands down and deservedly so. As another post mentions, sorry to say but has achieved more in 2 months than any "democratically" elected government has done in years.

Western governments need to understand that democracy in Thailand is not the same as in their own countries. A corruption free Thailand would attract far more foreign investment long term.

• Like 2

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

The same guy who vowed the military would NOT conduct a coup to overthrow the democractically elected government when it delcared martial law. Does it seem there might be a creditability gap?

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

If you're counting the last two decades then that must also be a cause for complaint from military junta and Democrat lovers as well.