7 day pill box

KittenKong

The Drugstore on the 2nd Floor In Big C Extra has them

Ps: If you are riding a car don't go there today, it was so busy there that people were even parking their car outside and double parking inside.

Edited by MJCM

I was going to bring my pill box, from home, but then thought about it again. I think the pills will keep better in their own container, (bottle, or foil pack) The humidity is so high here, that I doubt the pills will keep very long.

I was going to bring my pill box, from home, but then thought about it again. I think the pills will keep better in their own container, (bottle, or foil pack) The humidity is so high here, that I doubt the pills will keep very long.

My seven day pill box has no adverse effects on my medication due to humidity I can assure you.

I do have problems with some of my pills. Some do OK in the humidity, some don't. But for 7 days, all of them seem to be OK. Sure beats having to open 5-7 bottles every day to get your pills!

Sure beats having to open 5-7 bottles every day to get your pills!

I only take three.

My problem is that I forget whether I have taken them or not.

Maybe it would be more effective to print out a list of days of the week with a column for each pill...tick when you've taken it.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Maybe it would be more effective to print out a list of days of the week with a column for each pill...tick when you've taken it.

That's one solution but I would have to print sheets and leave one lying around somewhere accessible with the tablets, and would probably just misplace the pen anyway.

The 7-day box on the kitchen table does the job perfectly and for 29B I am satisfied.

That's one solution but I would have to print sheets and leave one lying around somewhere accessible with the tablets, and would probably just misplace the pen anyway.

The 7-day box on the kitchen table does the job perfectly and for 29B I am satisfied.

I agree with you completely on this, just (at least) one time a week, "refilling of the pills" and your done for the rest of week. ;) Easy Peasy

Sent from my iPad so Please excuse any typos

• Like 1