So Now I'm Settled In Chiang Mai.....

Diamond_Ben

There are a lot of immature wack-job foreigners living in the far East. It is better to make friends slowly but surely in order to cut down on future problems. :D

There's even more on Thai visa. :o

yeah, I lost count at the pissup @ Tuskers- it didnt help with all that free flow of beer :D

i KNOW A FEW GUYS WHO PLAY FOR THE FARANGUTANS FOOTBALL TEAM, I PLAYED ONCE OR TWICE MYSELF BUT AM UNFORTUNATELY A BIT PAST IT. AT LEAST YOU'RE ENGLISH, ITS IN YOUR BONES. THEY'RE ALL DIFFERENT NATIONALITIES ANYWAY. YOU HAVE TO BE PRETTY FIT AND NOT TOO BAD AT THE GAME AS THEY PLAY IN A FEW COMPS. I THINK WARREN NO LONGER WORKS AT THE IRISH PUB, I HAVEN'T SEEN HIM AROUND IN AGES. I SAW AN AD FOR PLAYERS WANTED IN CITYLIFE MAGAZINE A COUPLE OF MONTHS AGAO, MAYBE THEY STILL NEED PLAYERS. THE AD READ CONTACT JAMES IF YOU WANT TO PLAY. I'VE NEVER MET THE GUY BUT HAVE HEARD HES A BIT OFF HIS ROCKER. ANYWAY, GOOD STUFF.

i KNOW A FEW GUYS WHO PLAY FOR THE FARANGUTANS FOOTBALL TEAM, I PLAYED ONCE OR TWICE MYSELF BUT AM UNFORTUNATELY A BIT PAST IT. AT LEAST YOU'RE ENGLISH, ITS IN YOUR BONES. THEY'RE ALL DIFFERENT NATIONALITIES ANYWAY. YOU HAVE TO BE PRETTY FIT AND NOT TOO BAD AT THE GAME AS THEY PLAY IN A FEW COMPS. I THINK WARREN NO LONGER WORKS AT THE IRISH PUB, I HAVEN'T SEEN HIM AROUND IN AGES. I SAW AN AD FOR PLAYERS WANTED IN CITYLIFE MAGAZINE A COUPLE OF MONTHS AGAO, MAYBE THEY STILL NEED PLAYERS. THE AD READ CONTACT JAMES IF YOU WANT TO PLAY. I'VE NEVER MET THE GUY BUT HAVE HEARD HES A BIT OFF HIS ROCKER. ANYWAY, GOOD STUFF.

Please control yourself and your use of the "Caps Lock" key, or learn to touch type so you can see your mistakes as you make them. Posting like this is extremely bad "Netiquette" and the equivalent of shouting in the faces of your readers.

Please control yourself and your use of the "Caps Lock" key, or learn to touch type so you can see your mistakes as you make them. Posting like this is extremely bad "Netiquette" and the equivalent of shouting in the faces of your readers.

This may sound a tad overly serious, but I agree. The use of CAPS has always been called SHOUTING and really should be avoided.

Without trying to teach & preach, could I also ask that posters simply re-read and correct their stuff before sending it? On another thread just tonight I've read "pork fees" instead of "park fees" and, as a serious carnivore, was seriously worried for a while. And it's 'i' before 'e', except after 'c' and all those other 'leisure' time exceptions. But let's not go there, eh?

Without trying to teach & preach, could I also ask that posters simply re-read and correct their stuff before sending it? ... And it's 'i' before 'e', except after 'c' and all those other 'leisure' time exceptions. But let's not go there, eh?

Yikes, you sound like my mother :o:D:D

On another thread just tonight I've read "pork fees" instead of "park fees"

Well, that depends on who's entering the park :D:D

Does thaivisa have moderators who are not 'supermoderators' - or do they just use the word 'super' in the title cuz they need to jerk eachother off?

Fair question. There are Moderators, who are designated to work on specific forums (Health, Golf, Farming, whatever).

Supermoderators are tasked with working on and moderating on any and all Thai Visa forums.

Perhaps it is an unfortunate choice of term for some....would it make you happier if we would be called just Moderator? Or Private First Class Moderator? With Oak Leaf Cluster?

Go to the Forum Support thread and let your feelings be known.....

Maybe they'll make you a SuperMember! :o

Thanks very much for admonishing me for my arrant, and totally unecessary, use of capital letters. I hereby apologise to anyone i may have offended, if ideed you incurred any psychological injury or impairment after having to read those towering, threatening, insiduous letters i am willing to pay for my foolishness, nay, outright serlfishness. Flaggellation? Cash?

If, by any chance, i have been so negligent to commit a typo in my previous posts, i also, wholeheartedly and unreservedly apologise for this . . . well, it's got to be idleness, hasn't it . . . one would hope one wasn't a latent illiterate.

I realise - it is evident - that you are super busy and don't have the time to be editing my shoddy posts. I admire your work ethic, your assiduity, your committment, and hope that one day i might rise to meet you on your mountain top.