Ed visa for university

Hi everyone smile.png

I am a food traveler and I want to stay in Bangkok for like 1 year and I want to get the ED visa
I can speak like very well. So do you think it s cheaper to go to thai university for 1 semester or to go to a Thai Language class like Wallen?

Do you know what is the cheapest university ? I just wanna take 4 courses to get the ED visa.

Thanks in advance !

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Universities are obliged to report you to immigration if you are on an ED visa and don't attend the classes.

What does a "food traveler" do? I am thinking you could go for a bachelors in Food Science, and further your education in your preferred field while being legal on your ED visa.

• Like 1

Universities are obliged to report you to immigration if you are on an ED visa and don't attend the classes.

What does a "food traveler" do? I am thinking you could go for a bachelors in Food Science, and further your education in your preferred field while being legal on your ED visa.

I think all schools offering educational visas are obliged to report to immigration if you are not attending classes.

But typically language schools have the reputation of reporting perfect attendance to immigration even if the person person never attended a class.

Language schools with a few small classrooms may have 1000 enrolled students. Obviously impossible if the students were attending.

I am suprised immigration does care that many language schools don't have enough classrooms or teachers for enrolled "students"

• Like 1