25 Top Travel Destinations.

Issangeorge

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152475185369268&set=a.10150096484289268.282151.5834919267&type=1&fref=nf

According to this site these are the top 25 destinations to visit in the world. Is this possible? Neither Thailand or Bangkok are on the list. Every list I have seen in Thai newspapers Thailand or Bangkok are number 1. Is it possible the Thai newspapers pick and choose the lists they report? Just wondering.

Just out of interest I looked at two other top 25 lists and Bangkok came in number 20th on one and on the same one Chaing Mai came 25th, on the other list Thailand and Bangkok was not to be seen. Me thinks that the Thai newspapers are giving us selective information, what a surprise.

Just out of interest I looked at two other top 25 lists and Bangkok came in number 20th on one and on the same one Chaing Mai came 25th, on the other list Thailand and Bangkok was not to be seen. Me thinks that the Thai newspapers are giving us selective information, what a surprise.

I think you'll find that's the same in every country. If London/UK was voted no. 1, it would get mentioned. But it's not really news to say London came 21st in some list. They can't show every single list, as there are 1000s of them. So of course the pick the best. Don't you show your best side to people? Or do you just list your worst aspects if someone asks about you?