Looking for a person who can do a paint job.

flakes

Hi,

I,am looking for some friendly good painter.

It like to have painted 2 properties from the outside only and i hope some one here can recommend me a correct person for this job.

Greetings,

Flakes

I wish you the best of luck. I have yet to engage a 'good' house painter here in Phuket. Every one of them want top dollar for a poor job. I have had some real horror stories. These days I use my own full time handy man for painting.

Yes i do agree not easy finding skilled labour for a fair wages in phuket.

your handy man could u consider to spare here some days or do u need him full time?

Greetings,

Flakes

I know a painter who might be the man for you.

I have quite a bit of experience of house building/renovating in Phuket over the past nine years. I can count the number of satisfactory workers I've had on one hand.

The very best one was a painter; better than any painter I ever used back in the UK or anywhere else.

Other than for setting up scaffolding etc., he's a one man show. He is very slow but meticulous. If you tell him not to, he does not water the paint – almost unheard of. He covers everything with cloths and tape so there's no mess. And he's not hard to pay. I'm wondering did I dream all this – but seriously, it's true.

If you're interested PM me and I'll give you his name and number. His English is very limited; you'll need a translator.

• 1 year later...