Passport office location

flip

Need to go next week to get a new Thai passport for mys son... Where the exact location of the office? I think it is no so far from the Mission hospital, right?

Any idea about opening times as well?

Thnx a lot

From mission hospital drive to phuket prison. Straight on at the prison and then 500m on the right side is the provincial hall complex. There in the back building is the passport office. Open 08.00-15.30.

I guess it's about 2 or 3 kilometers from Mission. Head towards town centre. The prison is on the left side at a major road junction with traffic lights. Turn left at lights, through next traffic lights, turn right at next light, then left at next lights. Entrance to old municiple building is immediately on left. The passport office is on right side of this buiding.

I guess it's about 2 or 3 kilometers from Mission. Head towards town centre. The prison is on the left side at a major road junction with traffic lights. Turn left at lights, through next traffic lights, turn right at next light, then left at next lights. Entrance to old municiple building is immediately on left. The passport office is on right side of this buiding.

I thought it would be turn left at Phuket Satree school (traffic lights with 2 walking bridges), then straight past the jail & about 200m straight through the next lights. There used to be a queue system operating at the gate there.