Is it my computer

thailiketoo

Just tested this (From UK) and yeah, i also get Thaivisa.com - albeit the mobile site. My only guess is that there's a reverse proxy somewhere - I did think about misconfigured VHOST on the web server......

Digs against the names look OK, and trace route go to diverse routes.....what an odd one.

Will continue poking..

• Like 1

Just tested this (From UK) and yeah, i also get Thaivisa.com - albeit the mobile site. My only guess is that there's a reverse proxy somewhere - I did think about misconfigured VHOST on the web server......

Digs against the names look OK, and trace route go to diverse routes.....what an odd one.

Will continue poking..

phazey, you are a star...

Yeah, I got the contact details of the poster which i've passed on.

I also see both limit fitness and thaivisa html code, so indeed, this is a "copy" of thaivisa.com on a different web server.

Essentially someone arsing around.......

I did a malware check and the site is clean - just in case.

./P

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

i tried to log in on that site but it kept rejecting me. then i saw that the url was wrong. i hope this isn't a way to steal passwords.

Imagine the crime spree you could go by obtaining the login details of TV users.. laugh.png

I would be the first to notice, as the quality of the posts would improve dramatically!