Anyone flying into Bangkok soon and have some spare space in their bag?

Metapod

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Is it stuffed with drugs, They ask " has anyone given you anything to carry for them in your bag. " Did you pack your bag yourself, they put people in prison for what is being asked here.

"Of cause I would give you the cash for it" are the filled with drugs when they come out of the factory?

Its whenever specific addresses are strongly suggested and phrases like "Make sure you only talk with 'Jose'" that would make me nervous.

Still, in all my years of travelling, I never carry for anyone else, even if I know them....................wink.png

I'm not asking anyone to carry something of mine for me.

I am asking them to buy something in their country and bring it here.

Pretty big difference there I think. I don't see how it is hard to understand.

So they have to pay for it up front and hope that you reimburse them??

• Like 1

So they have to pay for it up front and hope that you reimburse them??

Well if I don't pay them, how am I going to get my GF grill? I have no incentive NOT to pay.

Then it's a no brainer - sign me up - how could it possibly go wrong?

I brought one from the US - it needs 1600 or 1800 watts of power......when I researched I couldn't find any listed as 220V......mine is going back to the states when I do and we'll use it in the RV......

Watts and volts are different things. Wouldn't get rid of it quite yet.

They are great. On my next trip back to blighty I will definitely be bringing one back.

Technically related to the thread did we all know that George Forman has five sons, all called George. The potential uses of that arrangement are endless.

SDM

As a well seasoned traveller my number one rule has always been NEVER, NEVER, EVER

EVER carry anything, ANYTHING into another country for ANYONE under ANY circumstances.

The very fact that you can order and buy just about anything from anywhere online these days

makes this Ops request, if not suspicious, at the very least he is a bit of a chancer.

blink.pngfacepalm.gif

As a well seasoned traveller my number one rule has always been NEVER, NEVER, EVER

EVER carry anything, ANYTHING into another country for ANYONE under ANY circumstances.

The very fact that you can order and buy just about anything from anywhere online these days

makes this Ops request, if not suspicious, at the very least he is a bit of a chancer.

blink.pngfacepalm.gif

I carry stuff for my partner ... no problems.

Next year I'll carry stuff for my children also.

That's the trouble with absolute statements like " NEVER, NEVER, EVER EVER carry anything, ANYTHING into another country for ANYONE under ANY circumstances."

They never apply absolutely.

blink.pngfacepalm.gif

That's the trouble with absolute statements like " NEVER, NEVER, EVER EVER carry anything, ANYTHING into another country for ANYONE under ANY circumstances."

I've got a taxidermy hippopotamus to go to Khon Kaen if you've got any spare capacity in hand luggage.

• Like 2

blink.pngfacepalm.gif

I've got a taxidermy hippopotamus to go to Khon Kaen if you've got any spare capacity in hand luggage.

Hey there Mr MJP ... I always had you pegged for an Elephant Man.

Well, I'll be stuffed ... w00t.gif

blink.pngfacepalm.gif

Hey there Mr MJP ... I always had you pegged for an Elephant Man.

Well, I'll be stuffed ... w00t.gif

Well have you ever seen the size of a George Foreman Fat Reducing Grilling Machine?

We're talking medium sized Rhinoceros at a minimum.

I mean, get that in yer fanny pack!

grill-montagem--1-.jpg

Edited by MJP

In all the computer centers like Tuk Com they have a shop called "Amorn" they have cheap and good quality transformers 220/110 and vice versa. Look at your specs how many watts you need

Send from my Galaxy S4 4G LTE

Edited by boike