Confiscated supercars auctioned in Bangkok

webfact

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't understand why so many here drive "Toorak Tractors". (4WD tanks driven by folk from a wealthy Melbourne suburb).

The narrow little sois just outside Chiang Mai city have us all hugging the gutter to let one of these 'tractors' bulldoze through.

What's the betting these things never leave a city road?

A SUV or big pickup is a great way to travel as you will se more of and get heads up of the road where you go. They are usually also a bit more protected then a small car when it comes to the wheels (more rubber) and suspension.

What I cant understand is the oversized ones with tractorlike wheels or the absurdly low japanese cars with an exhaust pipe wider the a double pack of Pringles often in pair with a stereo that will alert people a km before you arrive . then they park and out comes a guy well over 50 he he he ;)

5 Pages of arguments whether or not the reserve prices where met, what changes were made to the Lambo, Blah, Blah, Blah! Who cares? I doubt there are few if any that could afford the Lambo anyway. Move along Folks, there's nothing really here!