people born with loud voice boxes

opalred

some people seem to be born or develop loud voices you here them at airports out eating places shopping pubs before people though only yanks did

being oz and away a long time now find them doing same yelling above everyone in public places i can understand if you grew up on cow property yelling to your cows cheers

• Like 1

some people seem to be born or develop loud voices you here them at airports out eating places shopping pubs before people though only yanks did

being oz and away a long time now find them doing same yelling above everyone in public places i can understand if you grew up on cow property yelling to your cows cheers

Beer O'clock by any chance ?

• Like 1

Yes - you are right.....worse yet when they are on their cell phone talking about details of their life I don't wish to here - or worse yet raising their voices upset at somebody or something.....

A lot of people use this to bully/intimidate others - why? - because it works for them and probably has since childhood, just like any other learned behavior/tool....

Personally, I do not care to be around loud people and tend to head in a different direction.....

You're not born with a loud voice box, you develop the habit of speaking loudly.

My theory, based on the types of people who are usually loud, is that they probably were raised in a household where nobody listened to each other and everyone spoke over the others, and they learnt to speak loudly to be heard.

You never hear classy people (even gentlemen cow farmers) speak loudly unless it was appropriate.

Edited by Seastallion

You're not born with a loud voice box, you develop the habit of speaking loudly.

My theory, based on the types of people who are usually loud, is that they probably were raised in a household where nobody listened to each other and everyone spoke over the others, and they learnt to speak loudly to be heard.

You never hear classy people (even gentlemen cow farmers) speak loudly unless it was appropriate.

Or if they are partially deaf of course... :rolleyes:

• Like 2

SAY WHAT?

Or if they are partially deaf of course... rolleyes.gif

EH? STOP MUMBLING, MAN!

not only yanks...

Chinese

Italian

southern Thais

drunk Germans

and many more

Yeah and all the northern and north eastern Thais are very quiet spoken

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif.

In compare yes......

In Central mall yesterday with the wife having a coffee ,a ladyboy was using her cell ,three tables moved away ,never mind the bloody cell phone whoever she was talking to could have heard her without itbah.gif

not only yanks...

Chinese

Italian

southern Thais

drunk Germans

and many more

In compare yes......

All I can say is, I guess you have never been in a bar full of

bargirls from Isaan. facepalm.gif

not only yanks...

Chinese

Italian

southern Thais

drunk Germans

and many more

Yes, I often ask my Isaan wife why she bothers with the phone as her sister is only 2km away.

• Like 2

Unfortunately, I have to drop a modicum of sanity into the pot!

Most people who talk loud are DEAF! They talk loudly because they can't hear their own voice and so are unable to moderate their voice, you could always suggest to the offender to cover the mouthpiece with a hanky or something when they speak! This filters out the noise from the enviornment!

Thank you. wai.gif