Getting engaged whilst still married

y2k

TROL POST___ Mr Y2K same poster of "My Thai G/F wants me to buy her a house " fame  who 98% of TV responders said "Don't do it"  You don't lisen or care for remarks that don't agree with you like when someone said "you can't be that stupid" and you reply "you don't know how stupid I am" just baiting replies. One good thing about the new Thai Visa Lounge that has just opened TROLS won't be showing up exposing their identities unless they can prove some of their BS stories.

Give the guy a beak, maybe we don't know how stupid he is.

Make that, give the guy a break

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TROL POST___ Mr Y2K same poster of "My Thai G/F wants me to buy her a house " fame  who 98% of TV responders said "Don't do it"  You don't lisen or care for remarks that don't agree with you like when someone said "you can't be that stupid" and you reply "you don't know how stupid I am" just baiting replies. One good thing about the new Thai Visa Lounge that has just opened TROLS won't be showing up exposing their identities unless they can prove some of their BS stories.

Just because I don't agree with your BS doesn't make me a troll.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Its not about agreeing with my replies-----you come on TV ask for suggestions /opinions and even with 98%  of the replies going against what you want you continue to try to argue "why not"  Your life you can do whatever you want but don't waste our time asking for help and then refusing to  listen when the majority are going against what YOU want to hear.

• Like 1

Just because I don't agree with your BS doesn't make me a troll.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Its not about agreeing with my replies-----you come on TV ask for suggestions /opinions and even with 98%  of the replies going against what you want you continue to try to argue "why not"  Your life you can do whatever you want but don't waste our time asking for help and then refusing to  listen when the majority are going against what YOU want to hear.

Tony old chap, it appears if I follow your train of thought, you are the one wasting your valuable time by reading this drivel and offering unwanted advice.

Can't current wife sue GF?
Can't it effect the divorce proceedings?

I know my GF refused to play hide the salami until she knew my divorce were final and were worried my ex knew about me seeing her.

It could of course affect it,but IMHO only if you have a fightin' divorce. The Ex could of course dislike the fact that you already have a "a new love of your life", while she is still miserable. And why your GF doesn't want to play the game "hide the ....." Is something that you have ask her and not members on TV biggrin.png

Sent from my iPad so Please excuse any typos

When I had the papers in hand things changed 3 times a day biggrin.png

Seriously she would have nothing serious between us until it were finallized and were worried about my ex knowing and I know there is a law about a man can sure a wifes lover but the info I have been able to find about suing a mistress is a bit hazy.

Edited by spacemand

Marry in haste, repent at leisure.
 Here's some slightly constructive statements: are you nuts? What is the bloody hurry? Are you addicted to being married? Did the last marriage mean as much to you as last years fashion? Normal people go through a period of grieving and adjusting to a life without the ex. Good or bad, it takes time. What went wrong with the last marriage, and more importantly, what did you do (or not do) that led to the divorce. Has your behavior and outlook changed? You will be "on the rebound" whether you believe it or not. And please don't say "this one is different". Are you? Have you grown from the experience enough so that you won't be a "serial spouse" unless that is what you want...

Another know it all who knows nothing.
  • Like 1

^ what about for the simple reason. He loves her ? And he thinks she is the one? Should he let her slip away? And maybe loose the love of his life?

Now this is constructive.  

Please there are a lot of women out there, who may have a lot in common with yourself, are better looking, richer, smarter, better in bed and all the rest. Qualities that your current partner may not have. So falling in love over and over is easy. God help me I think I love all women.

But there is a little thing called commitment. You cant always have what you want "Grow up". Heh! Heh!  

• Like 1

^ what about for the simple reason. He loves her ? And he thinks she is the one? Should he let her slip away? And maybe loose the love of his life?

Now this is constructive.  

Please there are a lot of women out there, who may have a lot in common with yourself, are better looking, richer, smarter, better in bed and all the rest. Qualities that your current partner may not have. So falling in love over and over is easy. God help me I think I love all women.

But there is a little thing called commitment. You cant always have what you want "Grow up". Heh! Heh!  

My Comment thumbsup.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVOjLVEA3lU

That was what I first thought but I'm clueless about Thai laws so felt compelled to ask here.

“Thai laws” would be a so-called “mia noi” (small wife), which is not registered at the Amphur. Your Thai wife to be may not like that idea – or she may approve with a big smile, as some ladies prefers to be the small wife as the mia noi often gets more money, gold, car and house… thumbsup.gif 

My GF always says that I can marry and also have small young giks, as long as she is the "mia noi"... biggrin.png

Reminds me of the joke asking the difference between the wife and mistress....

The mistress is the one with the fake diamonds and real orgasms!!

Exactly what I called him Tony, and  he had the audacity to come out fighting.

Not only a troll, a lunatic.

• 2 weeks later...