Moving non Imm B Thai visa to new passport

I currently have a 3 year multiple entry non imm B visa for Thailand in my UK passport. My UK passport is still valid for 4 years but I have ran out of pages. I'm going to London next month to renew the passport. My question is how do I get the Thai non imm B visa transferred to my new passport? I obtained that visa in London although I live and work in Singapore.

So how can I do that with no pages left. I'm also sure the UK passport office will cancel the old passport when they issue a new one. Their must be a way of transferring the unused portion of the non b visa, it's still got 2 years to run.

You just use the old passport to show the visa and they stamp you in and out of the country in your new one. People have to do this all the time when they change passports.

The old passport will be invalid but the visa will remain valid in it.

• Like 2

You give the Thai immigration officer both your new and your old passport, tell him that your visa is in the old passport and he will give you the arrival stamp in your new passport and also add a reference to the visa you have in the old passport.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I moved my visa to my new passport ... they told me at immigration that you have to move you visas to the new passport and can be fined if you do not .. take both passports to immigration and they will tell you which form to fill in ...it was really easy when I did mine and no charge :)

I moved my visa to my new passport ... they told me at immigration that you have to move you visas to the new passport and can be fined if you do not .. take both passports to immigration and they will tell you which form to fill in ...it was really easy when I did mine and no charge smile.png

Immigration may have transferred extensions, entry stamps or re-entry permits to your new passport, plus the original visa that led to the extension will also be noted/referenced in your new passport.

However, it is the original actual visa sticker/stamp itself in your old passport, if it still remains valid (i.e. the 'Use Before' date and number of entries has not yet been attained), that also needs to be shown when presenting your new passport for entry at the border.

Edited by digitalchromakey