Three Months Is Nearly Up

I have to extend my Work Permit and Non Immigrant 'B' this month.

My non Immigrant 'B' was good for 3 months and my WP was accordingly stamped for 3 months when I collected that.

When I was at the Labour Dept here in Nonthaburi they said that first I extend my visa in BKK and then go to them and they extend my WP.

Is that the case? Is it really as straightforward as that? Are there any extras to pay?

You must give us more information about what is the objective of your company, how many of your thai staff , tax etc.

You have a work permit so you can apply for one year extension based on business in thailand , no need to leave the country every 3 months But your company need to have 4 thais employees per 1 foreigner.

The process of one year extension , normally they will stamp for you 1 month 3 time for a consideration stamp and 9 months for the last stamp and everytime you need to go to Labour Department to extend your work permit relate to your visa that you get from Immigration.

For more information you can contact www.lawyer.th.com , the sponsor of this website .

................................................................................

we_zaa

I have to extend my Work Permit and Non Immigrant 'B' this month.

My non Immigrant 'B' was good for 3 months and my WP was accordingly stamped for 3 months when I collected that.

When I was at the Labour Dept here in Nonthaburi they said that first I extend my visa in BKK and then go to them and they extend my WP.

Is that the case? Is it really as straightforward as that? Are there any extras to pay?

Each 30 day work permit extension will cost you, government fees of 850 Baht After you get the one year extension, it will be additional 3.100 Baht in government fees.

The extension based on business will be 1,900 Baht. You will have lots of paperwork that will be needed to be filed for this extension.

For more information you can contact www.lawyer.th.com , the sponsor of this website .

Thanks we_zaa

www.lawyer.th.com