Good value hotels in sukhumvit

hellohello123

Many may knock it, many more have probably stayed there but wont admit to doing so, however bang for buck, tell me anyhwere that beats The (Mighty) Nana.

Prime location, right it the heart of the action, BTS a quick walk away, "the walk of shame" in the morning, good food, what more does a man want?

This hotel has everything, good buffet breakfast, can check in early morning, check out up till 2pm, excellent swimming pool, no price increases in the high season, good helpful staff, then they go and spoil it all by charging you for wi-fi.

That is why I never use it now.

Would I be game to use the pool for an early morning dip......, "

Hmmm..., probably not. wink.png

We have just stayed at Red Planet in Soi 14. Everything is brand new ! The whole hotel has been completely renovated. It must be the cleanest hotel in Bkk with a lovely comfortable bed, beautiful bathroom, with an extract fan ! Room is a bit small and no fridge but I get a hotel cos it is clean, quiet and comfortable so I get a good nights sleep. The staff and security is first class. About A$ 49 a night. Definitely look at this one. Its about 200 metres down Soi 14. You will pass a great outdoor restaurant on the way down.

Will always stay here from now on. After first visit you can join up and get 10% discount.

Honey Hotel soi 19,just 1000 baht with breakfast

Absolutely a bargain..., and there's a pool.

I did have the feeling it was an Vietnam era R & R hotel...., in fact I think I channeled Martin Sheen's Apocalypse Now Saigon dream sequence, while in the middle of a dream one night.

Many may knock it, many more have probably stayed there but wont admit to doing so, however bang for buck, tell me anyhwere that beats The (Mighty) Nana.

Prime location, right it the heart of the action, BTS a quick walk away, "the walk of shame" in the morning, good food, what more does a man want?

This hotel has everything, good buffet breakfast, can check in early morning, check out up till 2pm, excellent swimming pool, no price increases in the high season, good helpful staff, then they go and spoil it all by charging you for wi-fi.

That is why I never use it now.

Would I be game to use the pool for an early morning dip......, "

Hmmm..., probably not. wink.png

I don't think the swimming pool is open that early in the morning, I think it opens at eight.

Archived