What questions will my wife be asked when applying for an Extension based on marriage?

Several years ago, one of the questions on their list was 'Did you have sex the night before?'. But i've never heard of anyone being asked that one; i guess the officer is too embarassed to ask.

The wife and I have been married 13 years, and early on we visited suan phlu immigration and they did ask the wife that question to which my wife's straight reply was "I bet you don't have the guts to ask my husband that question". The wife told me she"d been asked this question so when it was by turn to be questioned I opened with "I understand you want to know HOW MANY TIMES we had sex last night", the official blushed and moved on very quickly.

• Like 1

Several years ago, one of the questions on their list was 'Did you have sex the night before?'. But i've never heard of anyone being asked that one; i guess the officer is too embarassed to ask.

What is done in privacy is nobodies business and isn't requirement of marriage. When there is mutual consent. Making love is bonus...privilege...honor.

I also doubt that question was asked as you state it here.

What is done in privacy is nobodies business and isn't requirement of marriage. When there is mutual consent. Making love is bonus...privilege...honor.

First of all, I agree that those kind of questions are out of order and shouldn't be asked, but what if the Husband says "Yes" and the wife says "No", I think you have some real explaining to do.

Their only trying to establish if you are living together and not in a arranged marriage, that is also why they do home visits.

And if you have nothing to do hide, you will be alright.

Why would you doubt what he stated?