Spain

ProfessorFart

Why do they always blow out in tournaments when they always have quality players?

France were very plain last night and they still hammered Spain.

Its beyond me!

(_@_)

Their fractured national identity is a big part of the problem. Ever world cup there are rumors that the Catalunya & Basque players don't put in for the national team or aren't picked according to ability.

Edited by Simmo

France really showed that they are a truly world class and a world cup winning team... Spain needs to bring in more experience players to their team.

Behave!

The only reason the Frogs went through is because Thierry Henry is a CHEAT! He received the slightest flick on the stomach (yes, STOMACH!) and went down clutching his face (yes, FACE!)as if Mike Tyson had just stuck one on him!!!

Disgraceful! He wouldn't dream of doing it in the EPL as he would be slaughtered but we must remember he's back with his Europhile team-mates now. Diving is back "in vogue".

:o

I hope the Brazilians destroy them 4 or 5!

the spanish side didnt seem to have bite in the final third this morning.

i agree about the diving,or players making the most of nudges, getting on peoples tits.

if a brazilian player goes down to easily,shall we say,& it leads to a penalty/sending off,against a lesser team it can kill the game,& the veiwer feels a little cheated.

the same with ungiven offsides,that lead to goals.

maybe a rapid type of video ref is the awnser.if you see the incident in slow motion you can easily tell if the player deserves an oscar or not.