Man named Shelby Mustang GT500 Miller arrested

webfact

Reminds me of the story of a policeman who stopped a lunchtime drunk and asked his name. "Shagbreak," said the man. The policeman swallowed hard, then repeated his request. "I told you - Shagbreak," replied the drunk. The policeman had had enough. "Alright, sir, give me the phone number of your wife, so I can check." "Don't have a wife," said the drunk. "OK," said the cop. officer. "What about the phone number of the place you work?" The drunk fumbled in his pocket and pulled out a business card with a number on it which the policeman immediately rang. When a voice sounded on the other end, the policeman said: "Excuse me, do you by any chance have a Shagbreak there?"

A free Chang next time you're in Cha Am for the first person to come up with the original punchline (or a better one!).

Reminds me of the story of a policeman who stopped a lunchtime drunk and asked his name. "Shagbreak," said the man. The policeman swallowed hard, then repeated his request. "I told you - Shagbreak," replied the drunk. The policeman had had enough. "Alright, sir, give me the phone number of your wife, so I can check." "Don't have a wife," said the drunk. "OK," said the cop. officer. "What about the phone number of the place you work?" The drunk fumbled in his pocket and pulled out a business card with a number on it which the policeman immediately rang. When a voice sounded on the other end, the policeman said: "Excuse me, do you by any chance have a Shagbreak there?"

A free Chang next time you're in Cha Am for the first person to come up with the original punchline (or a better one!).

"you must be joking, the union has battled for years to get a coffee break."

I did once hear in my youf of a fanatical "Gooner" giving his son four middle names, I really can't remember the first and last, but the middle ones were Arsenal One Tottenham Nil.

I really didn't make that up or this;

I had a buyer once called Sarah Connor, who was not amused in the slightest when I asked her to wait, telling her that I would be back, in an Austrian accent, after leaving the keys for the house she was viewing in the car. It was a bet and I had done it on purpose. She didn't buy the house.

Also had a buyer called Ben Kenobi, an older gentleman from Africa or similar, who after being asked many times by my collegues and I if he had a relative called Obi Wan. We thought it was hilarious (we were young) and eventually I asked him if he had ever heard of Star Wars. He hadn't but I'm pretty he did a bit of research because we never saw him again.

I used to have dealings with a lawyer called Andrew Payne, from a firm called Wright Hassal & Company in Reading. So I was dealing with "a pain from right hassle and co"

All true.

SDM

Edited by SDM0712

Their is a British MP called Hilary, the son of the late Tony Benn.

Hilary is actually a mans name as well as a ladies, or have I missed the point, I have the feeling I have.

SDM

Edited by SDM0712

as a kid, friends and I would often scour the white pages in search of funny names...

two that I remember were a Russian fellow by the name of...Igor Itoratitov and a Chinese person named Chu Mai Wang...

laughs were had...many many laughs...

Hilary is actually a mans name as well as a ladies, or have I missed the point, I have the feeling I have.

SDM

True...

But just google "Hilary" just look under images, most are well blessed blonds...

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=hilary&rls=com.microsoft:en-GB:%7Breferrer:source?%7D&rlz=1I7ASUM_enGB495&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=35nLU4rcM4LB0QWBwYHQAg&ved=0CEcQsAQ&biw=1600&bih=775

Edited by Basil B

SDM

True...

But just google "Hilary" just look under images, most are well blessed blonds...

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=hilary&rls=com.microsoft:en-GB:%7Breferrer:source?%7D&rlz=1I7ASUM_enGB495&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=35nLU4rcM4LB0QWBwYHQAg&ved=0CEcQsAQ&biw=1600&bih=775

It's a very old fashioned name for a man,

The only one I know of in modern times is Dr Hilary Jones, http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hilary_Jones_(doctor)

Other examples are Vivian or Shirley

SDM

The other day I met a guy who made it clear to me that his name was Dick Head, not sure though if that was his real name.

I went to school with a guy called Richard Head. What were his parents thinking?

as a kid, friends and I would often scour the white pages in search of funny names...

two that I remember were a Russian fellow by the name of...Igor Itoratitov and a Chinese person named Chu Mai Wang...

laughs were had...many many laughs...

Oh dear, the discussion IS degenerating … so i'll join in as seems to be the way of ThaiVisa blogging, and get slightly askance .. Decades ago i moved to San Francisco (I'm straight) and was taken to a Chinese restaurant … i was asked by an obviously nice young gay waiter if i wanted the special of the day …. "creme of sum yum guy" … laughs all around at me for being naive … I'm slow, but not dense ……. i declined.

Stiff learning curve when one changes cultures …

The other day I met a guy who made it clear to me that his name was Dick Head, not sure though if that was his real name.

I went to school with a guy called Richard Head. What were his parents thinking?

There was a guy called Andrew Pratt in by school, normally referred to as "a pratt"

SDM

In 8th grade, i has a classmate name John Dunn. Seems kids would go through the white pages and look for name … his father was listed as R U Dunn. So John admitted the family got calls asking if they were R U Dunn? And when the father come on line, the kids would ask again if he was R U Dunn? He would say yes, and the kids would ask if he flushed yet? Eighth grade humor … John was not a happy Dunn.