Low-income earners unable to make ends meet on 300 baht minimum wage

webfact

Jesse Frank RE post # 178

Too many quotes

1 hounding

2 hound something out of someone

3 Fig. to force someone to give information.

4 http://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/hounding

It's OK billd766. J Frank is just nosy, not he didn't pass on all his personal living expenses for us all to see did he ?

I think he lost the plot really, I was pointing out the fact only that I could and do live on 9000 baht a month.

9,000 baht usually (not everywhere) in more local /rural areas. The typical guy does not have a car--he lives at home with no rent to pay-he eats economically with family--his electric and water will barely top 250 a month. (no electric kettle--iron--hot shower- electric pump--air con--examples)

If that household has average 4 workers @ 9,000 baht income a month they should easily manage on their life style.--AND SAVE

• Like 1

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too many quotes

1 hounding

It's OK billd766. J Frank is just nosy, not he didn't pass on all his personal living expenses for us all to see did he ?

I think he lost the plot really, I was pointing out the fact only that I could and do live on 9000 baht a month.

9,000 baht usually (not everywhere) in more local /rural areas. The typical guy does not have a car--he lives at home with no rent to pay-he eats economically with family--his electric and water will barely top 250 a month. (no electric kettle--iron--hot shower- electric pump--air con--examples)

If that household has average 4 workers @ 9,000 baht income a month they should easily manage on their life style.--AND SAVE

But now you change the whole subject of your post. A Thai family with 4 workers @ 9000 Baht have an income of 36.000 Baht.

You claim to be living with at least 4 people ( you, your wife and kids ) from a single budget of 8000 Baht.

Even though 13 percent of the lower working class have reported increased income, 16 percent of them also had increased expenses.

I would have thought that 100% of them had increased expenses.

Too many quotes

1 hounding

But now you change the whole subject of your post. A Thai family with 4 workers @ 9000 Baht have an income of 36.000 Baht.

You claim to be living with at least 4 people ( you, your wife and kids ) from a single budget of 8000 Baht.

Hey do not read into situations too deep

My main stance was ---the last post min wage, I and you can live on it. Thais easily, my example was for 4 family members--2 family members so easy to live on.

The ones most suffering are the ones living alone rent a room having to send money home---problem no money--not care -live from day to day.

When was my claim EVER to be living with a wife and 4 kidscheesy.gifcheesy.gif you think at 72 I want that round my neck--crazy.

re cap--

forget my car and house. I pretend to be a Thai for a day---I can easily live on the Min wage end of story.

Fact I had 3 jobs in 1 day in the UK. worked my arse off the live here, Many Thai have a problem working hard --and knowing how to manage money. I told you I can easy..

• Like 2