Olympics: Four arrested in Slovenia over Vanessa Mae scam

roamer

Why can Thailand never achieve anything worth talking about without corruption being involved ?

Wait, I'm gonna sit down to watch the pink goggle brigade slag me off for this one.

From a remote position?

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why does the title say that they were arrested then the article say that they were suspended?

He he! Well as the OP my title was quite different and reflected my overall views of the general honesty of Thai officials.smile.png Obviously when moving the post from General Topics it was decided to edit the title, somewhat inaccurately it would appear....tongue.png

I went to one of her concerts back in the 90s I think I spent most of the concert with my tongue out drooling.

. . . and not because of the popcorn.

No, it was the great music, lol.

I went to one of her concerts back in the 90s I think I spent most of the concert with my tongue out drooling.

Since you enjoy her music, perhaps you'd enjoy her version of "hair on a G string"giggle.gif

• Like 2

This thread is useless without pictures . . .

vanessa-2.jpg

Well my missus beats her hands down.. and has a brain too! She aint nothing special, unless you like snow. giggle.gif\\

Edit: In fact, if you take a good look, she's one heck of an ugly frog.

Edited by UbonRatch
  • Like 1

vanessa-2.jpg

Well my missus beats her hands down.. and has a brain too! She aint nothing special, unless you like snow. giggle.gif\\

Pictures or it isn't true.

• Like 1

Since you enjoy her music, perhaps you'd enjoy her version of "hair on a G string"giggle.gif

I hate you catgut...........oooopps I mean Ratcatcher..I was just going to bed when I saw this, played it and like a fool clicked on the full concert that came up in the end menus....Now I cannot go to bed for the next hour or so.

• Like 1

vanessa-2.jpg

Yeah, but she can play the violin . . . really well.

I think that many are forgetting that she finished the competition...... unlike 23 other who did not finish.....

Or to put it another way, she was 67th out of 90 entered at the end of the day, she was more than qualified to be at Sochi.

• Like 1

All Thai girls love snow... yet they hate the cold. Can't quite for out of Vanessa played in B flat most of the time, or A major... I think it must have been B flat on your back, judging by her skiiing results. Famous my arse,,, she's now known for fiddling though.

What ARE you talking about?...pure rubbish!

I think that many are forgetting that she finished the competition...... unlike 23 other who did not finish.....

Or to put it another way, she was 67th out of 90 entered at the end of the day, she was more than qualified to be at Sochi.

No, not if her times and position were rigged in the competitions PRIOR to Sochi to get her there.

Officials from Thailand and an Eastern block country, corrupt. No surprise here.

I wonder what incentives were offered from the Thai officials?

What its famous for?

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Cheap beer?

So they got got a group of people who can ski about as well as I can so she did not come last......I would have thought that was a case of encouraging knew entrants to the competition scene and was probably locally government supported. smile.png