Anyone else getting non-political websites getting blocked now?

Sojuncoke

I wonder why the football score website is blocked, anyone know?

You mean the only football score website in the entire world? That one?

My guess is that the site has advertising for, and/or links to, gambling sites. But since you won't tell us what the site is, you're never going to know the answer to your question.

• Like 1

a lot banns, but it started at Thaksin and he built all the infrastructure for it.....

So don't blame the junta for it.

What a silly statement. Talk about taking moral equivalence to its final ridiculousness.

According to your logic, since the junta is the group that started killing people in the street over politics in 2010 (or 1992 or 1976 or earlier than that if you wish) then no one should blame the red shirts for killing people at political meetings earlier this year.

The junta is fully responsible for what the junta is doing about blocking internet sites, which is blocking hundreds, perhaps thousands of websites that never were blocked before. And the murderers who killed people on the streets earlier this year are fully and solely responsible for that, no matter what the army did in 1973 and on many occasions thereafter.

I'll say for our new military overlords they are very straightforward and do not — as you do — attempt to deny what they are doing. They announced their internet policies, and take full responsibility (or pride) in them. They specifically reject your crazy equivalence claim. For that matter, they don't feel they need any defence at all.

• Like 1