Looking for Persian Kitten

dthomasss

We want to add a Persian kitty to our family, 8-12 weeks preferable. We are not willing to get one from one of the "markets" like Soi Bhuakow, as they are often mistreated, diseased and they actually drug the kittens and puppies to keep then calm.

Any help for a legitimate source much appreciated.

If you can forgo the 1 year cute kitten phase, one of the Pattaya Sub-forum moderators had a fully vaccinated and fixed male Persian up for adoption a week,or so ago. If you search the forum you will find his post and could contact him to see if it was still available.

Just to wanted to point you there. Phil conners needs to get rid of two cats for some personal reason. They come in a package, love each other and are very sweet. I know both cats very well

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Just to wanted to point you there. Phil conners needs to get rid of two cats for some personal reason. They come in a package, love each other and are very sweet. I know both cats very well

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Thanks. I saw his post but the Persian is 7 years old...

Why don't you give one or more of those Soi BuaKhao kittens a chance for a better life?

I would if we could have a vet check it first for feline leukemia and other diseases. I know two people who bought there only to discover they were both very sick. One died within a few weeks and the other made it through a year. There are no vaccines or anything a vet can do if they have leukemia. Some can make it 5-6 years but they die a slow and miserable death and vets here won't even do euthanasia .

• Like 1