Thank You Sunbelt Chiang Mai!

I had a meeting today with Krit at the Chiang Mai office of Sunbelt concerning questions I had about incorporating in Thailand, workpermits and other misc issues. I just want to say thank you to all your staff.

Now I feel bad because I didn't pay for that first meeting since it was "informal" - but you guys just saved me a lot of money and worries with your great advises... So Krit, next time I'll buy you a beer for sure!

Thanks Sunbelt!

Folks,

I hate to seem like a mooch, and I am sure Greg will not be happy to read this....

But I have called SunBelt around 5-10 times and recieved breif legal advice, and sometimes from Greg himself.

Sadly Greg has never recieved a penney/baht from me. (but I have eaten at his one of his subways)

Any how, I have to say I have always recieved gracious service. My wife even went in on a visit several years back, I am not sure if there was a charge.... But her report was it is a top notch organization.

So I thank SunBelt, and expecially Greg. I imagine one day, I will have to retain a lawyer, and you can bet it will be through SunBelt.

Edited by Dakhar

Lucky you had a good experience, I wish I could say the same. I had a pushy sales man show me a few places. One shop was shut so he said he would call me tomorrow to show me the place, but never recieved the call!

Listenup,

Thank you for taking the time to sharing your experience. We do appreciate hearing from our clients, as their comments are vital for us to continue improving our service.

What branch were you at? In our mergers acquisition department, first time I ever heard the word "pushy" We provide information in a confidential matter, we are their to acquire information from the seller solve problems but not aware of one time that anybody convinced or try to persuade someone to buy a particular business. We let the client decide what business they want and try get to the point the buyer, seller and even the landlord are happy.

Follow up to a showing is unacceptable. Thatโ€™s what we at Sunbelt value is being the best in client relations. While the lack of service you experienced on responding back on a question is unusual and not the standard of our firm, there is no excuse for a lackadaisical attitude on the part of any of our employees.

Follow up after meeting a client is another thing. Sad to say, we simply donโ€™t have enough time. Thatโ€™s why I would never think we could be considered โ€œpushyโ€ We unfortunately only have a limited hours and on average only one person of 40 acquires a business. As a result we need to meet with a large number of people. Hence we simply donโ€™t follow up, like we would like. We made a decision a long time ago, it was better for the client to follow back up with us rather than be โ€œpushyโ€ It is not how our company is based on.

We are sorry for the inconvenience and annoyance this incident caused. Iโ€™m going to PM you to find out the particulars.

Thank you again for your comments. We hope that you will give us another chance to serve you.

Regards

Greg Lange

Managing Director

Sunbelt Asia Co., Ltd.

I had a meeting today with Krit at the Chiang Mai office of Sunbelt concerning questions I had about incorporating in Thailand, workpermits and other misc issues. I just want to say thank you to all your staff.

Now I feel bad because I didn't pay for that first meeting since it was "informal" - but you guys just saved me a lot of money and worries with your great advises... So Krit, next time I'll buy you a beer for sure!

Thanks Sunbelt!

Dear Kudroz,

Thank you for your kind letter of appreciation in your positive experience. As a company that prides itself on client satisfaction, we prefer words of praise from clients.

I hope we are able to repay your favor by providing you with the best best service for sometime to come. Thank you again for the kind words and for giving us the chance to live up to them again in the future.

Best Regards,

Greg Lange

Managing Director

Sunbelt Asia Co., Ltd

Folks,

I hate to seem like a mooch, and I am sure Greg will not be happy to read this....

But I have called SunBelt around 5-10 times and recieved breif legal advice, and sometimes from Greg himself.

Sadly Greg has never recieved a penney/baht from me. (but I have eaten at his one of his subways)

Any how, I have to say I have always recieved gracious service. My wife even went in on a visit several years back, I am not sure if there was a charge.... But her report was it is a top notch organization.

So I thank SunBelt, and expecially Greg. I imagine one day, I will have to retain a lawyer, and you can bet it will be through SunBelt.

Dear Dakhar,

Thank you for your kind words and confidence in our ability to serve you.

We welcome the opportunity to assist you. We look forward to a continuing relationship, which one day may be profitable to all concerned.

Our staff is available to you. Should the need arise, please give us a call. We are here to help.

Good to hear you like Subway. Eat Fresh! :o

Regards,

Greg Lange

Managing director

Sunbelt Asia Co., Ltd

Me too.

Any how, I have to say I have always recieved gracious service.

Me too.

you can bet it will be through SunBelt.

Every time I need a lawyer in Thailand it's going to be Sunbelt. Easy choice really. :o