Extension of Stay Retirement

I'm about due, right after the U.S. Embassy outreach on 23 July. Over 50, well over but not over the hill.

What is the latest on doc needed for the Immi Officer. Don't worry about money as my Embassy Ltr and some documentations will do.

Are the forms up to date. I will do a recon next week and review all info for the boards well being.

You'll need:

TM7 filled out, signed and with your phone number added below signature. Best to print it out on both sides of a single sheet of paper.

4 x 6 cm recent photo (they'll reject it if it's the same photo you used last year)

Baht 1900

Passport

Photocopies of:

passport identity page,

all prior extension stamps

original visa you used to enter the country and entry stamp

departure card (TM 6)

All photocopies need to be signed to show you are claiming they are true copies.

Original income affidavit from your embassy and/or original letter from your bank manager if you are using bank balance as part of your proof of finances.

Good idea to bring along bank book & photocopies of pages even if you are using the income option.

Some proof of your address ... they want this from some people, but I've never been asked for it at Jomtien.

Good idea to go in well before the Happy Hour.

Edited by Maestro
Deleted part of post that was in reply to removed posts.

Proof of address, Is that new. the onluy time I use that for is for DL Renewal?

As I say, I was speaking from experience at Jomtien Immigrations and I have never had to provide it for renewal of extension, but some people have said it is required.

I do provide it when doing the 90 day report, but sometimes even then it is handed back to me.

Better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.