Work permit application: How long needed to get a work permit

Tax is personal not paid by employer but by individual 50k I think about 20% company have to just pay around 3% plus a few hundred baht welfare..

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

U mean company pays 20% tax for that farang?

Thats 10 000 bath a month

Or farang would have to pay 10000 from that 50k

personal tax on 50,000 income is more like 10%, even less if you have some deductions.

Depends on what is agreed up front but usually employee pays tax, not employer.

Employer pays half social security, which is max. 1500 per month (each 750).

Don't know of any additional costs for employer.

Some pay for WP and/or Non-Imm visa, some don't

• Like 1

I would try and apply within those seven days left. If my mind serves me right you then get "under consideration" stamped in the passport and are requested to show up at that and that date again. If no answer is in, then the "under consideration" is extended for another period.

Just an update regarding my previous questions.

Regarding the work permit cancellation, the officer did not look at the letter of resignation. The guy just issued me with a signed and stamped photocopy of the cancellation form (no tor thor 10).

Regarding the extension of stay cancellation, immigration requested the letter of resignation, the labor office receipt as well as a copy of the company registration plus phor ngor dor 91 for all employees. The lady then issued me with a 7-days extension of stay.

Regarding the new work permit, it was issued in Chiang Mai in 3 working days.

Regarding the new 1-year extension of stay. I showed up on the last day of my 7-days extension of stay (today) and was refused the extension. I was told that the last day is when one should leave and that I should now go get a new non-immigrant B and then apply for the extension.

So now off in a hurry to Vientiane....

You can apply for your extension during the last 30 days of the 90 day entry you will get from the visa.

Thank you. That gives me plenty of time to move back to Chiang Mai.